Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Troll Hard, Bro

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Troll Hard, Bro
« on: December 15, 2011, 04:39:59 PM »
http://throwtheflagblog.com/2011/12/15/guess-which-school-has-a-recruit-thanking-a-street-agent-for-money/

Guess Which School Has A Recruit Thanking A Street Agent For Money

Ja’Quay Williams is one of the top recruits in the nation. He is also thanking @Yc4President, who is a self proclaimed street agent, for what looks to be a couple hundred dollars.

Ja’Quay is a Four Star Wide Receiver according to Rivals.com. Look at who recruited Ja’Quay.

Dollar Dollar Bills Y’all

Update: The “Street Agent” is a player on his team. You can slow down with the hate mail.

The tweets before that clearly illustrated that he sold his iPod for $200 to his high school sophomore teammate.

People, especially those running bullshit trash blogs like this, are so desperate to get some kind of dirt on Auburn, it's hilarious. Trooper too. He wears his hat backwards! I just know he's dirty!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

Re: Troll Hard, Bro
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 05:16:04 PM »
That's why I don't twog, blitter, or bookface.  BUT, what is with kids nowadays?  Why is it considered so awesome to put pictures of money on the internet?     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 05:19:15 PM »
That's why I don't twog, blitter, or bookface.  BUT, what is with kids nowadays?  Why is it considered so awesome to put pictures of money on the internet?     

You really want an answer to that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 05:23:30 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 05:26:14 PM »
The other thing that's just blatantly irresponsible blogging (yes, even relative to other blogs this is shoddy), is that the tweet to @Yc4President is so obviously a high school football player. Where the fuck did this guy come up with "self proclaimed street agent"?

https://twitter.com/#!/Yc4President
Was he unable to translate "young black teenager"?
Im Yung Tryna qet Rich off football .... Follow me lik I'm da line leader Squares..

Excuse me, I speak Jive. "I'm a young person who wishes to parlay my high school football talent into a professional career."

Or was it the "Fuck shit up" background image that screamed adult professional?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions