Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Why would...

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Why would...
« on: December 19, 2011, 10:12:07 AM »
a guy say he was 100% committed right up to the day, "Alabama was just right for me and my family"?  I have no clue what went on, only what I read concerning TJ Yeldon's quotes saying he's never waivered...he's 100% committed....he took the trip to Alabama because our staff said it was fine to take your trips...that even after his trip to Bama he was still solid and enrolling in January.....

Do we just continue to use the old, "Aww shucks, they're just kids...unpredictable" line?  Do we look for bag men and good paying jobs for mama?  Even though I saw nothing about coordinators, do we blame it on bad timing with Gus leaving?  Is there unrest on the team/staff at Auburn?  There wasn't last year when 2 five star kids switched.  I completely understand some kids changing their minds.  It happens. But not kids who repeatedly pledge their commitment to a school right up to the very minute that they say another school is suddenly just right for them. If it were the other way around, new websites would pop up for the sole purpose of burning down Auburn University for their blatant and rampant cheating practices. 

Can someone please explain what the hell is going on?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Why would...
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 10:22:30 AM »
I have never been one to blame blatant ass cheating...but god damn...

This shit is getting beyond ridiculous. 3 5* recruits in a matter of 10 months switch from Auburn to Alabama all in the same fashion? All 3 of the kids seemed to want to play at Auburn. All of them seemed to switch because of some outside influence. At if some last second deal was made.

This is complete fucking bullshit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 10:31:24 AM »
Like some have said, if this were just some kid who was still weighing his options, I could live with it.  But...that's not the case here.  As a huge recruit, he was constantly asked about his commitment and he NEVER waivered...even slightly.  He was publically saying he was 100% AU right up until he was 100% Bama.  The dead period timing is just too much.  Did Yeldon participate in a ploy to have it come down this way.  If so, then he can choke on a bag of dicks and die.  What the hell happened to make him switch?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 10:35:34 AM »
Like some have said, if this were just some kid who was still weighing his options, I could live with it.  But...that's not the case here.  As a huge recruit, he was constantly asked about his commitment and he NEVER waivered...even slightly.  He was publically saying he was 100% AU right up until he was 100% Bama.  The dead period timing is just too much.  Did Yeldon participate in a ploy to have it come down this way.  If so, then he can choke on a bag of dicks and die.  What the hell happened to make him switch?

Not sure...But I will guarantee you that all you will ever hear is that he was just "too full of bama"...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 10:38:57 AM »
Not sure...But I will guarantee you that all you will ever hear is that he was just "too full of bama"...

He's too full of shit.  You don't tell a coach you're totally commited right up until the time you have your coach announce you aren't.  That's Todd Graham type shit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2011, 10:47:54 AM »
You two should come join us in the recruiting forum........(insert poke smiley).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2011, 12:15:12 PM »
You two should come join us in the recruiting forum........ :poke:).

:thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions