Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Emerging leaders for OC...

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Emerging leaders for OC...
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2011, 11:51:19 AM »
http://www.priceisrightfail.com/

Which part the Co-OC, Anderson or both? I personally don't like the Co-OC bizz. I think that is a recipe for disaster. Have you even looked into the Anderson guy?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2011, 12:14:28 PM »
Which part the Co-OC, Anderson or both? I personally don't like the Co-OC bizz. I think that is a recipe for disaster. Have you even looked into the Anderson guy?

I just like playing the fail sound. 

Don't like the Co-OC concept at all. 

The USM guy doesn't excite me.  In all honestly I don't care who they hire.  It will either work or it won't. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2011, 12:24:14 PM »
I just like playing the fail sound. 

The USM guy doesn't excite me.  In all honestly I don't care who they hire.  It will either work or it won't.

None of them really excite me either but from the looks of all the list out there, the common trait is pass pass pass. Either Auburn coaches are looking for someone to handle the passing game as Co-OC with Luper handing the run game or one that is well rounded in both areas. Anderson fits that bill better that any of them except for Chris Klenakis who I put out there earlier. His name isn't on the radar apparently.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2011, 04:38:53 PM »
None of them really excite me either but from the looks of all the list out there, the common trait is pass pass pass. Either Auburn coaches are looking for someone to handle the passing game as Co-OC with Luper handing the run game or one that is well rounded in both areas. Anderson fits that bill better that any of them except for Chris Klenakis who I put out there earlier. His name isn't on the radar apparently.
Yes and it's reported that Chiz has met with Anderson [spread?] at least twice, don't care for air raid or co-anything much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2011, 06:51:42 PM »

^^^This. 

I believe Chiz will actually interview the candidates, and pick a guy that will bring a philosophy he's comfortable with.   Then he'll let him coach.  The only criteria I actually care about are that the candidate have previous college or pro OC experience, and I'd prefer he be a young, hungry, go getter.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions