Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

OOOOOOklahoma, where the meth comes cookin down the aisle

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
OOOOOOklahoma, where the meth comes cookin down the aisle
« on: December 13, 2011, 09:04:04 AM »
http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/1100639--mini-meth-lab-found-on-wal-mart-shelf?bn=1

Mini meth lab found on Wal-Mart shelf

Lesley Ciarula Taylor Staff Reporter

Even for south Tulsa, with 400 crystal meth labs and counting this year, stirring up a batch on a Wal-Mart shelf in the middle of Christmas shopping was a new low.

“This one was surprising, even for us,” Tulsa police spokesman Officer Jason Willingham told the Star on Monday.

“She was mixing it right there on a shelf.”

Methamphetamine labs, including “one-pot” operations to mix up small batches for individual use, are “plaguing our city and our state,” said Willingham. The Oklahoma department maintains a city map plotting meth lab busts, which are at a record 400 this year.

The latest, though, wasn’t so much a lab as an off-the-shelf operation involving lithium and drain cleaner taken from Wal-Mart shelves and mixed together over a period of six hours on Thursday. Although the mixture didn’t contain the active ingredient pseudoephedrine, it was corrosive enough to burn through the rubber glove of one Tulsa officer, Willingham said.

“They have in-house security but I guess they just didn’t notice it,” said Willingham.

It’s the third meth lab incident around the E. 81st St. discount store in recent months. In October, a man was arrested on theft charges after a mini-meth lab was found in his backpack, said Willingham.

Alisha Halfmoon, 45, remained in custody Monday on a $100,000 bond. She is scheduled to appear in court Dec. 16.

She told the local Fox TV reporter as she was arrested out the Wall-Mart: “I wasn’t trying to make meth.”

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: OOOOOOklahoma, where the meth comes cookin down the aisle
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 09:45:14 AM »
Seeing as how the Chilean mafia would soon be in the ABQ after the death of Mr Pollos Hermanos, Walter White decided it was best to move into the midwest and setup shop in a very unorthodox location.  A place where the cooking of meth would not be so out of the norm figuring in the surrounding people that were in close proximity.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 10:18:01 AM »
What's sad is that she might have been a passably attractive woman at one time - not a supermodel, but semi-attractive.  That's pretty much over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 10:25:53 AM »
What's sad is that she might have been a passably attractive woman at one time - not a supermodel, but semi-attractive.  That's pretty much over.

Yeah, this time I would not hit it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2011, 10:28:05 AM »
Well...at least she's honest.  Said she didn't want to steal the ingredients, but couldn't afford to buy them. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2011, 01:47:16 PM »
Yeah, this time I would not hit it.

It's snowing in Bali.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"That's what." -She

Token

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2011, 04:39:42 PM »
Was going to make a thread for this, but it's a little old so it may have already been posted. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions