Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Dyer Has Been Permanently Dismissed from the Team

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Dyer Has Been Permanently Dismissed from the Team
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2011, 06:00:47 PM »
I am deducting everyone who participated in this thread -10 points.

Movie misquotes abound... :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

JR4AU

« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2011, 06:47:05 PM »
THS + This Thread =
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2011, 07:27:15 PM »
Fuck that rape isn't funny....

...unless it's with a clown.
Was there some clown fuckin' goin' on here?

(you shoulda hung out, man!)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2011, 11:56:28 PM »
     Sorry to derail this comedy symposium, but thought you guys might like this rumor off the Arkansas Scout board courtesy of someone titled mjpeterson:

I DON'T CARE IF NO ONE BELIEVES ME...
but I just got it from the Horse's Mouth, that M. Dyer has decided to transfer to The University of Arkansas. Furthermore, he said that he had an altercation with several Auburn players that got him in trouble, and it had nothing to do with drugs what so ever. Of course, he is back in Arkansas just trying the get things back in order in his life, so he can move on. Was very up beat, and said that Coach Malzahn didn't want to deal with the attitudes of the players at Auburn anymore. And that it was time for him to come home, when the opprtunity came open at A-State. Again, he seemed very upbeat and matter of factly about what he said. This is the truth.
Hogsbloodisthickerthanwater

After basically two pages of people calling him a shitbird and a liar, he added:

With all due respect to none believers, I am 44 years of age, have kids and a grandchild. I have zero tolerance for anything that's not fact. I was told by the young man openly in front of several others. He was driving a black charger with sporty rims and a lot of sound coming out of the car. He said what he said, and said it strongly.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2011, 06:08:01 AM »
     Sorry to derail this comedy symposium, but thought you guys might like this rumor off the Arkansas Scout board courtesy of someone titled mjpeterson:

but I just got it from the Horse's Mouth, that M. Dyer has decided to transfer to The University of Arkansas. Furthermore, he said that he had an altercation with several Auburn players that got him in trouble, and it had nothing to do with drugs what so ever. Of course, he is back in Arkansas just trying the get things back in order in his life, so he can move on. Was very up beat, and said that Coach Malzahn didn't want to deal with the attitudes of the players at Auburn anymore. And that it was time for him to come home, when the opprtunity came open at A-State. Again, he seemed very upbeat and matter of factly about what he said. This is the truth.

After basically two pages of people calling him a shitbird and a liar, he added:

With all due respect to none believers, I am 44 years of age, have kids and a grandchild. I have zero tolerance for anything that's not fact. I was told by the young man openly in front of several others. He was driving a black charger with sporty rims and a lot of sound coming out of the car. He said what he said, and said it strongly.
Snicker

"sporty rims"

So, did "the horse's mouth" have the "loud sound coming out of his car" while he expained the entire situation and did he end the conversation with a guy that has kids (like that matters, Updyke has 7 or so kids) with a Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Pig Suey?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2011, 08:32:34 AM »
Makes perfect sense. Dyer didn't have the shitty attitude, it was every single other player and coach at Auburn. Finally, he had had enough... :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2011, 09:26:08 AM »

So you are saying that he is willing to sit out two years? Kind of hard to believe. I can also show you some posts from Woopig and the Arky Rivals board when he was being recruiting that said it was known from a source that "Dyer would decommit from Auburn and commit to Coach BMFP on signing day". Message boards are just full of 'facts' from 'sources'. Not saying this can't be true, but I would rather believe it when I see it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2011, 09:35:06 AM »

Ha Ha, bull fucking shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2011, 09:42:39 AM »
Well, then he won't care if I don't believe him either.  I'm like many others.  I have a feeling we won't see Dyer in an Auburn uniform again.  But the Arkansas scenario would tell me dat boy gots rocks in he head. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2011, 09:48:03 AM »
I think I'll wait to start hating when it becomes clearer to me that this "person" was actually Dyer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2011, 09:58:29 AM »
Have no clue what Dyer did, didn't do...whatever.  Hate that currently, it's not working out because I love watching that guy run in an Auburn uniform.  Don't know what his plans are or have been, but I'm 100% certain he would have come out after this coming year anyway.  He's not transferring to Arkansas or Bama or Texass or any other D1 program to sit out.  IMNSHO..he either gets his shit straight for 2012 at AU or he transfers to a DII program so he can play and then play on Sundays.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2011, 10:14:21 AM »
Have no clue what Dyer did, didn't do...whatever.  Hate that currently, it's not working out because I love watching that guy run in an Auburn uniform.  Don't know what his plans are or have been, but I'm 100% certain he would have come out after this coming year anyway.  He's not transferring to Arkansas or Bama or Texass or any other D1 program to sit out.  IMNSHO..he either gets his shit straight for 2012 at AU or he transfers to a DII program so he can play and then play on Sundays.

Since he is a current player enrolled at Auburn, this would apply as well:

The SEC has a rule that if you transfer to another SEC program you sit out 2 years unless you have a waiver.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2011, 10:19:19 AM »
Since he is a current player enrolled at Auburn, this would apply as well:

Stop me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if he ain't on the team then it hardly seems like he would be obligated to need a waiver.  Waiver's are for those who mutually decide it's not working out.  It appears Auburn has told him to hit the bricks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2011, 10:35:26 AM »
Stop me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if he ain't on the team then it hardly seems like he would be obligated to need a waiver.  Waiver's are for those who mutually decide it's not working out.  It appears Auburn has told him to hit the bricks.

Here are the SEC bylaws concerning such:

14.5.5 Four-Year College Transfers. See NCAA Bylaw 14.5.5.

14.5.5.1 Transferring within the Southeastern Conference. A transfer student from a Southeastern
Conference institution shall not be eligible for intercollegiate competition at another Southeastern
Conference institution until the student has fulfilled a residence requirement of one full academic
year (two full semesters) at the certifying institution. Further, a transfer student-athlete admitted
after the 12th class day may not utilize that semester for the purpose of establishing residency.
Student-athletes meeting the terms of NCAA Bylaws 14.5.5.2.1, 14.5.5.2.2, 14.5.5.2.3, 14.5.5.2.4,
14.5.5.2.5, 14.5.5.2.6, 14.5.5.2.7, 14.5.5.2.8 and 14.5.5.2.9 may seek a waiver of the provisions of
this bylaw. [Revised 6/2/00; effective 8/1/2001; Revised 6/1/08]

14.5.8 Waivers. Prospective student-athletes with education impacting disabilities are subject to and must satisfy the eligibility standards set forth in this Bylaw 14.5; provided, however, that (i) in satisfying such standards, such students may take advantage of any applicable NCAA or SEC Bylaws that have the purpose or effect of providing reasonable accommodation to disabled individuals, and (ii) the Commissioner may waive or modify the standards in this Bylaw 14.5, in his sole discretion, if and as necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws or regulations. [Adopted 6/1/08;effective 8/1/2008]

I don't know how Auburn or the SEC interprets his "suspension" but I am guessing he is still on scholarship at Auburn and is considered a "student athlete" at this time which is what I think these bylaws would apply to.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2011, 11:05:24 AM »
IMNSHO..he either gets his shit straight for 2012 at AU or he transfers to a DII program so he can play and then play on Sundays.
Agree. This guy's skreets must have left out the "State" part when they heard Arkansas...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2011, 11:08:29 AM »
Agree. This guy's skreets must have left out the "State" part when they heard Arkansas...

Def makes more sense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #76 on: December 15, 2011, 11:16:07 AM »
Here are the SEC bylaws concerning such:

I don't know how Auburn or the SEC interprets his "suspension" but I am guessing he is still on scholarship at Auburn and is considered a "student athlete" at this time which is what I think these bylaws would apply to.

Please to be pointing out the part of that rule that says "two YEARS"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2011, 11:22:12 AM »
Ha Ha, bull fucking shit.

Yeah, pretty much what everyone on the Ark board thought as well.
Snicker

"sporty rims"

So, did "the horse's mouth" have the "loud sound coming out of his car" while he expained the entire situation and did he end the conversation with a guy that has kids (like that matters, Updyke has 7 or so kids) with a Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Pig Suey?

The age and kids thing was a response to someone telling him to let his mommie have her laptop back or something similar.

Personally, it wouldn't surprise me if the kid said it.  But there's a big difference between talking about it and actually doing it, especially once someone starts explaining the transfer rules to him.  Plus, who knows whether BMFP holds a grudge over his original recruitment?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #78 on: December 15, 2011, 11:23:20 AM »
Please to be pointing out the part of that rule that says "two YEARS"?

I (along with others who have cited it) assume its the compounding of SEC/NCAA rules. The SEC bylaw is an additional stipulation on top of the already existing NCAA bylaw (referenced in the SEC bylaw) which requires a sit out year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #79 on: December 15, 2011, 11:26:54 AM »
I (along with others who have cited it) assume its the compounding of SEC/NCAA rules. The SEC bylaw is an additional stipulation on top of the already existing NCAA bylaw (referenced in the SEC bylaw) which requires a sit out year.

The Judge rules that his sentences are to run concurrently.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions