Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Kennesaw State

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Kennesaw State
« on: November 14, 2011, 12:52:25 PM »
The second game is tonight against Kennesaw, a team Auburn should handle.  But then, Auburn basketball and "should handle" aren't usually found in the same sentence.  Kennesaw opened with Weskansan and got the shiot beat out of them, down 41-8 at half.  They went 18-23 last year in the A-Sun and aren't picked to finish much better this year.  One decent scoring threat down low, 6-7 Markeith Cummings who scored 18 against the Badger, Badger, Badgers.

Auburn whipped McNeese by 22 Friday night behind 21/7 from Rob I gotta Chubb.  Looks like Sir Foulsalot has come to play this year.  Here's to "handling" Kennesaw and continuing to gain confidence.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Kennesaw State
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 12:57:26 PM »
It's really too bad that we do not have either of those pussy assed schools from the state of N.C. on the schedule! 
Maybe they will make it to the tournament for us to administer their beatdown to them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 01:12:33 PM »
It's really too bad that we do not have either of those pussy assed schools from the state of N.C. on the schedule! 
Maybe they will make it to the tournament for us to administer their beatdown to them.

This X100.

I watched Duke play their opener against Belmont and almost get it handed to them.  Belmont was damn good last year and I thought they could be a surprise in the NCAA's, but it was not to be.  They have most of their guys back and I think Duke just looked at the name and thought it would be a 20 point walk through.  They barely escaped. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 01:28:30 PM »

I really hope we improve and do well this year.  The game I attend I would like to see us win.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

chinook

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 02:41:16 PM »
I really hope we improve and do well this year.  The game I attend I would like to see us win.

if this is at the x-basketballgate ...garman laughssnores at you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 04:52:51 PM »
if this is at the x-basketballgate ...garman laughssnores at you.
It will be, and we will play the mighty Tide.  I find it interesting that they are ranked this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2011, 10:15:02 PM »
It will be, and we will play the mighty Tide.  I find it interesting that they are ranked this year.

So...we're having the Xtogether on a Tuesday night?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2011, 10:34:51 PM »
So...we're having the Xtogether on a Tuesday night?
Damn, no Alabama game on a weekend.  Then it won't be the Bama game I guess.

PS> We won 68 - 55.   

2 - 0.  Auburn > Duke!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2011, 09:20:59 AM »
First time we've been 2-0 in five years.

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2011, 09:28:26 AM »
First time we've been 2-0 in five years.

:facepalm:

We really shouldn't have been scheduling the likes of UNC-Asheville and Mercer to start the season out...that is a recipe for disaster.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2011, 09:48:59 AM »
We really shouldn't have been scheduling the likes of UNC-Asheville and Mercer to start the season out...that is a recipe for disaster.

Hey if you want to be a big dog you have to schedule big dogs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2011, 10:49:59 AM »
Next game is against Nicholls State on 11/25.  A team the Tigahs should handle.  They're 0-2 with losses to LSU and Tulane and both opponents scored 96 points.  Tulane whipped them 96-50.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2011, 10:51:56 AM »
Next game is against Nicholls State on 11/25.  A team the Tigahs should handle.  They're 0-2 with losses to LSU and Tulane and both opponents scored 96 points.  Tulane whipped them 96-50.
So, you're saying there's a chance?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2011, 11:17:34 AM »
So, you're saying there's a chance?

They play defense like Roof's bunch. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2011, 11:22:16 AM »
They play defense like Roof's bunch.

Brutal.  Funny as fuck, but brutal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2011, 11:25:22 AM »
So did we beat the Hooters?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2011, 03:27:24 PM »
So did we beat the Hooters?
Damn, no Alabama game on a weekend.  Then it won't be the Bama game I guess.

PS> We won 68 - 55.   

2 - 0.  Auburn > Duke!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions