Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

So Finebaum yesterday...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
So Finebaum yesterday...
« on: December 08, 2011, 01:22:34 PM »
Don't listen much any more.  But I do like to listen to Eddie George and then Jack Arute in Sirius in the morning.  So sometimes when I get in the car I hear a bit of his shit before I remind myself to change the channel to Christmas music, rap, preaching, metal, zydeco or chickens squawking -- anything but Finebaum. 

So yesterday during the five minute span it took me to remember to flip his shit off I heard the following nuggets:

1) He gave credit to Larry Burton, a fat ass rent-a-car fuck who writes for fucking Bleacher Report, is one of the worst excuses for a journalist in history, and is essentially a fatter fucking Shane with a garish shirt and a shitty beard.  Finebaum called this Bleacher Report dipshit a "respected journalist."  He trolled the same "FBI, CIA and NCAA" waters as ATPB and Auburngate.  He pimped for Scott Moore. He's the biggest pompous assclown Bama fuck you can imagine. 

Here's a quote from his Iron Bowl recap:
They totally demoralized the Auburn fanbase.

The fans were pouring out of Jordan-Haire Stadium faster than water ran into the Titanic. Fans couldn't get away from the stench of that game fast enough. Few were left to hear Alabama fans singing the "Rammer Jammer" song to the Auburn team

This guy is the worst.  The absolute worst. 

2) Finebaum gave credence to this fucking ridiculous theory:  If Tennesee hadn't been penalized for too many men in 2010, LSU would have lost, Miles would have been fired the following Monday, LSU wouldn't have beaten Alabama, Alabama would have been playing for a national championship and not gotten distracted in the second half so the Auburn comeback would never have happened, Alabama would have gotten revenge on South Carolina in the SEC-CG and destroyed Oregon in the Fiesta.   So essentially, if Tennessee hadn't gotten a penalty, Alabama championship!!!1!.  Count it.   They'd have three straight.  So 2010 is really a Bama title, ya know?

Yes. Yes it was. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

JR4AU

Re: So Finebaum yesterday...
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 01:31:58 PM »
Finebaum panders to the absolute moronic fringe of fans that actually believe that fantasy, made up, bullshit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: So Finebaum yesterday...
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 01:38:31 PM »
Yep, I was playing the "What if" game the other day and I thought the very same thing.  Dooley really mucked it up for Bama.  What would that make...21?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."