Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Nick Saban is a motherfucker

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Nick Saban is a motherfudgeer
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2011, 03:35:51 PM »
Ditto.

Somehow my wife would stumble upon this shit. Not good.

What the hell is wrong with some of you people. 

#1.  Never give out a passwd or make it so hard that it's secure.
#2.  Clear all history.
#3.  If you forget one or two, just deal with it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2011, 03:36:12 PM »
I could give a fuck.

RWS could give a fuck too. To a goat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2011, 03:43:28 PM »
What the hell is wrong with some of you people. 

#1.  Never give out a passwd or make it so hard that it's secure.
#2.  Clear all history.
#3.  If you forget one or two, just deal with it.

This is a known policy yes but when dealing with goat fucking you just never know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2011, 03:43:59 PM »
This is a known policy yes but when dealing with goat fucking you just never know.

RWS knows.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2011, 03:44:41 PM »
I could give a fudge.

Yeah, but you wear cat makeup and have a big nose and foot fetish.  If somebody saw that on your computer they would just go, "Yep, saw that coming."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

GH2001

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2011, 04:02:12 PM »
Yeah, but you wear cat makeup and have a big nose and foot fetish.  If somebody saw that on your computer they would just go, "Yep, saw that coming."

Uh oh....

damn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Nick Saban is a motherfucker
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2011, 04:03:14 PM »
Yes, Memphis is the shittiest job on the planet.  But your coach wanted it to escape little Hitler.  No soup for him. 

You don't know if Kirby Dumb got fucked over or not, you goat fucking queeb.  Does Kirby Smart have another job?  Has he gotten any of the 15 or so he's applied for?  Maybe Mighty Mite capped his ass at all of the escape routes.
Where are the 15 jobs Kirby Smart has applied for? I mean, he's always rumored to be at the forefront of damn near every coaching vacancy that comes up. But I doubt you know that he's applied for "15 or so" jobs. With his raises the past two years, he is the highest paid assistant on staff. His salary more than doubled in 2010. McElwain and Smart both got a $100k each raise at the beginning of this year. Smart is currently at $850k a year, and if he sticks around, will probably be making around a million in 2012. When a guy is rumored to be at the front of a search, then he stays and his salary doubles, that sounds a little more like he decided to stick with something he knows so he could get his salary doubled. Doesn't exactly sound like being kneecapped.

If a school called Nick Saban for a reference on Smart right now and Saban "kneecapped" the guy, I bet the school would wonder how Smart could have a top defensive unit and have his salary doubled, but is a shitty coach. Schools don't normally double the salary of shitty coaches. For that matter, UA even made it easier for him to be a HC somewhere. They removed his contract buyout if he leaves UA to be a HC somewhere. The only way he has to pay a buyout is if he leaves to be a coordinator somewhere, and that buyout is $72,000. Yeah, sounds like Hitler syndrome to me.  :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2011, 04:06:29 PM »
Okay so...."Goat Fucker"...."Fucks Goats" aaaaand.."Sex With Goats".

Good, now highlite, scroll down and hit continue....are you sure? Yes.....aaaaand "Blocked"  "Blocked"  "Blocked"

There...all done.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=goat+fucker
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2011, 04:06:56 PM »
Where are the 15 jobs Kirby Smart has applied for? I mean, he's always rumored to be at the forefront of damn near every coaching vacancy that comes up. But I doubt you know that he's applied for "15 or so" jobs. With his raises the past two years, he is the highest paid assistant on staff. His salary more than doubled in 2010. McElwain and Smart both got a $100k each raise at the beginning of this year. Smart is currently at $850k a year, and if he sticks around, will probably be making around a million in 2012. When a guy is rumored to be at the front of a search, then he stays and his salary doubles, that sounds a little more like he decided to stick with something he knows so he could get his salary doubled. Doesn't exactly sound like being kneecapped.

If a school called Nick Saban for a reference on Smart right now and Saban "kneecapped" the guy, I bet the school would wonder how Smart could have a top defensive unit and have his salary doubled, but is a shitty coach. Schools don't normally double the salary of shitty coaches. For that matter, UA even made it easier for him to be a HC somewhere. They removed his contract buyout if he leaves UA to be a HC somewhere. The only way he has to pay a buyout is if he leaves to be a coordinator somewhere, and that buyout is $72,000. Yeah, sounds like Hitler syndrome to me.  :taunt:

tl;dgaf

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2011, 04:07:44 PM »

Damn it, son.  Stop responding to him.  Do you realize we're about to see another pic of some random redneck performing The Great Sandusky on a farm animal?

Frick, too late
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2011, 04:20:08 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2011, 04:26:22 PM »
Best.  One.  Yet.
I was about to say, I don't know what Snaggle is complaining about. That one was pretty damn good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

JR4AU

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2011, 05:18:07 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2011, 06:50:05 PM »
I'm just not comfortable typing that in to a computer that I either use at work or share with my wife.
RWS won't share his goats with his wife either
Unless he does
(Would that mean he bleats his wife?)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2011, 08:10:28 PM »
Now would that be a goat fuck or just a regular fuck?

:bugs:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions