Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn = class

Wincrimson

• Motorboatin' is muh hobby
Auburn = class
« on: November 30, 2011, 04:08:27 PM »
I had posted on here earlier that I wasn't going to make it to this past Saturday's game, snapping my consecutive UA-AU game streak at 14.  As it turned out, all that was needed to bring me to my senses was a bottle of Ken Stabler's Merlot and a few Blue Moons.  I made it to Auburn...

... and had the best away game experience I've ever had.  It has a lot less to do with Alabama's win than you think.  And more to do with your fans.  Damn, motherfucking-RollTide-WashMyFuckingMouthOutWithSoap- but Auburn knows what's up.  Not only is JHS an awesome venue, but the folks who fill it are alright... as in, pretty damn awesome.  I needed a few favors from AU fans (not involving a goat) after the game and to my shock, despite my crimson and white shirt, they were almost glad to go out of their way to help out.  I had about 500000 shots thrown my way by your fans, too.

Had little to do with the expected loss, you guys have never been too bad.  No confrontations/shit talk, just good, drunken conversation.

Before tl;dr -- Auburn = class.  Go to hell Harvey Updyke.  W... D...

P.S. 42-14. :aubie:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Auburn = class
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 04:11:25 PM »
I had posted on here earlier that I wasn't going to make it to this past Saturday's game, snapping my consecutive UA-AU game streak at 14.  As it turned out, all that was needed to bring me to my senses was a bottle of Ken Stabler's Merlot and a few Blue Moons.  I made it to Auburn...

... and had the best away game experience I've ever had.  It has a lot less to do with Alabama's win than you think.  And more to do with your fans.  Damn, motherfucking-RollTide-WashMyFuckingMouthOutWithSoap- but Auburn knows what's up.  Not only is JHS an awesome venue, but the folks who fill it are alright... as in, pretty damn awesome.  I needed a few favors from AU fans (not involving a goat) after the game and to my shock, despite my crimson and white shirt, they were almost glad to go out of their way to help out.  I had about 500000 shots thrown my way by your fans, too.

Had little to do with the expected loss, you guys have never been too bad.  No confrontations/shit talk, just good, drunken conversation.

Fuck you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 04:12:13 PM »

You still drunk?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 04:14:16 PM »
Fuck you.

What he said.  But glad you had a good time. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 04:14:17 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Wincrimson

• Motorboatin' is muh hobby
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2011, 08:43:14 PM »
You still drunk?

I wish.

Instead of drinking, I'm following aimlessly in the path of AWK -- getting ready for Monday's Torts exam.  Not a chance in hell of passing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 09:14:47 PM »
I wish.

Instead of drinking, I'm following aimlessly in the path of AWK -- getting ready for Monday's Torts exam.  Not a chance in hell of passing.
That sucks.  I feel your pain.  If you need outlines and stuff, I have some.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2011, 11:45:48 PM »
I wish.

For a second I thought you meant tarts, which would be VV's area of expertise (since he is a little bitchy one)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions