Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

You can't hide money.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
You can't hide money.
« on: December 01, 2011, 04:55:42 PM »
http://www.waff.com/story/16164879/rolando-mcclain-arrested-decatur
Former Alabama star Rolando McClain arrested for assault
Posted: Dec 01, 2011 10:37 AM CST
Updated: Dec 01, 2011 3:44 PM CST

Decatur, AL (WAFF) - Former Alabama star and current Oakland Raiders linebacker Rolando McClain has been arrested in connection to a fight in Decatur.

Decatur Police say the victim got into a fight with Jarodiuas Willingham at a house on Skyview Street SW around 10:20 p.m. Wednesday. Police responded to the scene for a shots fired call.

When officers arrived at the scene, the victim was bleeding from the nose and mouth. The victim told officers that after the fight, he crawled to his car and McClain followed him.

He said that when he reached his car, McClain pulled out a pistol and held it to his head.

The victim told officers that he begged McClain not to shoot him and that McClain took the gun away from his head, held it next to his ear and fired it. Even though the initial report was for shots fired, investigators believe this was the only gunshot fired.

Decatur Police said for most misdemeanor offenses, officers can only make an arrest if the offense happened in their presence. For this reason, officers did not charge McClain or Willingham at the scene. The responding officers filed a report and told the victim they would follow up on Thursday morning.

Investigators met with the victim Thursday morning and obtained personal warrants for McClain and Willingham.

McClain has been charged with third degree assault, menacing, reckless endangerment and discharging a firearm inside the city limits. His bond was set at $2,000.

Willingham has been charged with one count of assault in the third degree. He was released on a $500 bond.

Earlier this year McClain was involved in another shooting incident in Decatur. Police say shots were fired at McClain's vehicle. No one was injured in that incident.

The Oakland Raiders released the following statement: "We are aware of the incident. At this time, we have no further comment."

Head coach Hue Jackson told reporters that McClain was in his hometown of Decatur for his grandfather's funeral.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: You can't hide money.
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 05:06:47 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 05:06:58 PM »
And later, J. Willingham's father made a statement that it was probably his son's fault.  "He always be startin' stuff and shit".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 06:11:34 PM »
What a dumb motherfucker.

You've got a shit ton of money, and you have nothing else to do to pass the time other than dumb shit like this?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

chinook

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 06:24:36 PM »
What a dumb motherfucker.

You've got a shit ton of money, and you have nothing else to do to pass the time other than dumb shit like this?

he did it for the gooder of the community. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 06:27:16 PM »
he did it for the gooder of the community.

And an ice cream cone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011, 06:33:08 PM »
And an ice cream cone.

And a peanut butter and crack sandwich.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 09:37:21 PM »
And later, J. Willingham's father made a statement that it was probably his son's fault.  "He always be startin' stuff and shit".
...and Ro Ti
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2011, 10:47:58 PM »
Rolando just has too much bama in him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2011, 11:08:51 PM »
Don't mean to offend those from Decatur (if there are any on here) but why in the hell do you get out, only to come back?  That place is a dump. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2011, 03:27:45 AM »
Rolando just has too much bama in him.
PAWWWWWLLLLL
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 09:43:15 AM »
Don't mean to offend those from Decatur (if there are any on here) but why in the hell do you get out, only to come back?  That place is a dump.
He was there for his grandfather's funeral. Doesn't matter why he is there, though. It's not that hard to not hold a gun to a guy's head and damn near shoot him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2011, 10:00:47 AM »
He was there for his grandfather's funeral. Doesn't matter why he is there, though. It's not that hard to not hold a gun to a guy's head and damn near shoot him.

Straight outta Compton.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2011, 10:05:37 AM »
Straight outta Compton Locash.

Fixed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2011, 10:08:47 AM »
Straight outta Compton Locash.

Crazy motherfucker named Rolando.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.