Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

14-14 and 4-10

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Tigahs Go 4-0
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2011, 10:06:25 AM »
Skreets are saying that Johnson won't be playing against USF either.

Fuck, really?  I thought he was sitting out b/c of some transfer rule and it was over on the 14th?  Is he in trouble now?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2011, 10:47:50 AM »
Fuck, really?  I thought he was sitting out b/c of some transfer rule and it was over on the 14th?  Is he in trouble now?

It sounds like he's on the fence with his grades. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2011, 10:49:12 AM »
It sounds like he's on the fence with his grades.

:facepalm:  why can't we get a good ball player that can actually stay eligible?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2011, 10:59:42 AM »
:facepalm:  why can't we get a good ball player that can actually stay eligible?

Why don't I ever get to use those cool emoticons?

Did I leave the iron on?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2011, 06:47:48 PM »
Seeing as how I'm stuck in Montgomery for the night, I am going to drive down to Auburn and catch the South Florida game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2011, 06:52:30 PM »
Seeing as how I'm stuck in Montgomery for the night, I am going to drive down to Auburn and catch the South Florida game.

We'll be expecting a review later tonight...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2011, 08:02:42 PM »
Starts at 8:30.  Have some fun.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2011, 12:29:04 AM »
Auburn won 52-40.
 :aubie:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2011, 09:36:04 AM »
I watched the whole game.  It was 9-8 with about 8:00 to go in the first half.  God, that was painful to watch.  Quick notes from the armchair expert.  In the first half, they looked just like last year.  Pitiful.  Couldn't shoot, turning the ball over, stumbling all over themselves.  Luckily they play good defense and USF is of equal teh suxxage.  Took control and looked pretty decent most of the second half.  Shot very well from the free throw line and took care of the ball.  Amped it up defensively too. 

Rob I gotta' Chubb and Kenny Gabriel can play like Down's Syndrome babies at times.  Gabriel just blows my mind.  He'll look like Michael Jordan one time down the floor and go full on seizure tard the next. Once, on a run out, he's dribbling at a full sprint, jumps up in the air and throws a behind the back bounce pass to a guy 2 feet away from him.  Calm down Kenny.....calm down.  Varez Ward and Frankie Sullivan make a pretty good guard tandem and Kouassi (sp?) is definitely a long armed mofo.  Not much threat offensively but he'll tell you to get that shit out of here if you come inside.

Overall, I was impressed with how they played in the second half.  The announcers and Barbee prior to the game talked at length about how this team will be much better with the addition of Noel Johnson, Josh Langford and Cedric Macaffee.  Hope so because the team on the floor last night will struggle to get to 15 wins.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2011, 10:33:24 AM »
Mark it down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2011, 10:37:43 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2011, 11:24:16 AM »
Mark it down.

I can see 20 if the injured guys get back.  If they don't, this is not a very good team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2011, 01:01:13 PM »
I can see 20 if the injured guys get back.  If they don't, this is not a very good team.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2011, 01:16:12 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2011, 03:36:48 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2011, 04:14:17 PM »
We knittin' baby!

We're on the bubble
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2011, 05:10:17 PM »
Overall I had a pretty good time.  It wasn't too hard to find a good seat once the game started.  Snaggs is right, the first ten minutes or so, and I was starting to wonder why I had drove over to watch it.  I like the Denson kid, he can take it to the goal, but his outside shooting was a little on the crappy side.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2011, 10:10:33 AM »
Auburn beats North Florida 84-71.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2011, 11:05:15 AM »
The Tiggers have the 2-9 Rattlers from FAMU tonight and should handle them.  The good thing is Barbee might work Noel Johnson and Cedric Macaffee into the game.  He said they dressed out for the Noth Florida game but they weren't quite ready to play.

Not real sure what the excitement over Johnson is, though.  He averaged 2.9 points and 1.6 rebounds at Climpsum.   
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 11:11:00 AM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Tigahs Go ???? <-------------
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2011, 11:10:01 AM »
Hey thread master, how about a thread revision for the W/L column?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions