Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn at Home

Auburn at Home
« on: November 25, 2011, 08:08:03 AM »
We haven't lost since the Iron Bowl of 2009.  Damn I wish that statistic mattered for Saturday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

JR4AU

Re: Auburn at Home
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 08:23:13 AM »
We haven't lost since the Iron Bowl of 2009.  Damn I wish that statistic mattered for Saturday.

Undefeated at home this year too.  Won't matter.  Fuck' sakes I'm dreading this!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 12:16:26 PM »
Teams that struggle against the likes of Utah state-FIU (or whatever) and get blown out in their loses suddenly don't find their game. Nobody wants to win this more than me but I think we take an ass whoppin of giant size and we see quit in this team in the second 1/2.

I am begining to wonder how much of last season was Cam????????????
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

JR4AU

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 05:15:07 PM »
Teams that struggle against the likes of Utah state-FIU (or whatever) and get blown out in their loses suddenly don't find their game. Nobody wants to win this more than me but I think we take an ass whoppin of giant size and we see quit in this team in the second 1/2.

I am begining to wonder how much of last season was Cam????????????

A lot was Cam, a lot was Fairley.  You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit.  No coach wins without players. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2011, 11:25:33 PM »
A lot was Cam, a lot was Fairley.  You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit.  No coach wins without players.

Rivals says we've gotten roughly the same raw talent the last 3 years as bama, lsu and ga. Wtf?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 10:08:38 AM »
Rivals says we've gotten roughly the same raw talent the last 3 years as bama, lsu and ga. Wtf?

Can't coach experience.  Can't simulate 3 years of off season work in 1.  It will come.  We all knew this would be a bad year, and yet we're 7-5, with our only losses being to top 10 teams. 

Yes I see things like our offense deteriorating.  There's a reason. 

Defensive play is horrible.  We KNOW why.  He's got to go.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions