Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bobby Fucking Petrino

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Bobby Fucking Petrino
« on: November 25, 2011, 06:14:35 PM »
For Bobby Suitcase to call Les Miles a motherfucker for "running up the score" is the height of irony.  Then wouldn't shake his hand at midfield. What a sorry SOB.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Bobby Fucking Petrino
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 06:16:15 PM »
And Miles didn't really realize it. 

Notice Les tried to grab Petrino to tell him he had a good team.  I think he thought Petrino was down on himself for losing. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

JR4AU

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 06:38:07 PM »
And Miles didn't really realize it. 

Notice Les tried to grab Petrino to tell him he had a good team.  I think he thought Petrino was down on himself for losing.

He was pissed about that last scoring drive.  They replayed him saying "Fuck you motherfucker" while pointing across the field.  Hey, it's the system we have in place that causes style points to matter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 07:02:53 PM »
Miles may be halfway retarded, but he's a good coach, and 1st class. Petrino can be pissed all he wants, but he's just being a whiney little bitch. If he didn't like the score, his team should have done something about it. Didn't he do something similar last season, or am I just imagining that?

In other news, LSU is going to fucking destroy UGA. Like, not even be nice about it. Honey badger is gonna take what he wants. He doesn't give a shit.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 07:07:45 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2011, 01:33:01 AM »
Miles may be halfway retarded, but he's a good coach, and 1st class. Petrino can be pissed all he wants, but he's just being a whiney little bitch. If he didn't like the score, his team should have done something about it. Didn't he do something similar last season, or am I just imagining that?

In other news, LSU is going to fucking destroy UGA. Like, not even be nice about it. Honey badger is gonna take what he wants. He doesn't give a shit.
Honey Badger doesn't even care.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2011, 06:18:09 AM »

That score will be closer, a lot closer, than what you're thinking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

JR4AU

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2011, 06:49:32 AM »

UGA hasn't played "anybody" they haven't also lost to, but they've also improved...I think they have a chance IF their defense stands tall.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2011, 07:44:49 AM »
Les was contemplating when to take a knee...Bobby just didn't see it that way. He gave Miles his hand then turned quickly and left as Les was calling his name.

SECCG
Crowell is already lame and Murray will have to stand in there like Wilson. Agree UGA is playing better but LSU overcame a number of mistakes yesterday against a Arky D playing pretty scrappy. I doubt UGA has the toughness to hang more than a half.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2011, 09:39:42 PM »
Drugz. You has them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler