Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Wife of High School Head Football Coach Arrested for Changing Grades

I would smash:

The wife of a Chicagoland football coach has been accused of illegally using a school administration password and changing the grades of more than 40 of her husband's players.

As reported by the Chicago Tribune and Daily Herald, among other sources, Antioch (Ill.) Community High special education teacher Sara Glashagel has been charged with tampering with computer records after a trail in the school district's computer system traced inexplicable improvements in the grades of 64 students back to her hand. The teacher could face up to a year in jail and $2,500 in fines for tweaking the grades.

Glashagel was caught after police obtained a subpoena to discover the owner of a computer with an IP address beyond the school's network that had electronically changed students' grades on Sept. 17, 18, 20 and 21, and the IP address was traced directly to her personal computer. The four days of changes followed an initial alteration that another teacher reported to school authorities when she couldn't remember any reason why she would have improved the prospective student's grade.

"Our understanding is that some changes were made to make it less obvious, so it wasn't football players only," Antioch police chief Craig Somerville told the Tribune.

While the changes improved the academic standing of nearly the entire football team, there is no indication that Glashagel's husband, Antioch Community football coach Brian Glashagel, had anything to do with the incident. In fact, it's difficult to see why he would have been involved because the changes apparently didn't make any of the affected players eligible to play, other than those who were already eligible.

"I was absolutely blindsided by this," Brian Glashagel told the Daily Herald of his wife's involvement in the grade tampering scandal. "I had no idea who was involved up until three days ago.

"I am assuring everyone beyond my word that I had no knowledge of this taking place in the past. I have offered to police to take a polygraph, and I am still offering that up today. The administrators of Antioch are handling the situation internally, and I am trying to help out the school district any way I can."

Here is how School District 117 co-superintendent Mike Nekritz described how the temporary alterations changed the academic standing of the students' whose grades were changed:

Students in the district cannot participate in sports if their grade point average is less than 1.5, Nekritz said. If their GPA is between 1.5 and 2.0, they get three weeks of probation and extra help to pull up their marks.

Nekritz said that during the time the grade changes were made, no varsity football players were on the ineligible list. Three underclassmen were, he said, but the changes didn't boost their GPAs enough to make them eligible to play.

Because the changes didn't effect the eligibility status of any players, the Illinois High School Association has indicated that it is unlikely that Antioch Community will receive any significant penalty related to the incident.

Every grade which was altered was quickly changed back to its original level, so the case resulted in no permanent academic fraud. Still, questions remain about what motivated Glashagel to change the grades if she wasn't improving the eligibility status of any of her husband's players.

For her part, the special ed teacher has admitted changing the grades, but refused to divulge how she obtained the administrative password or why she improved the students' grades.

All of that makes for a multitude of questions and very few answers, for school officials, administrators and even the football coach who now has to puzzle out why his wife would have taken an action that so directly impacted students he works with every day.

Want more on the best stories in high school sports? Visit RivalsHigh or connect with Prep Rally on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog/prep_rally/post/Coach-8217-s-wife-charged-with-illegally-changi?urn=highschool-wp8971
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Wife of High School Head Football Coach Arrested for Changing Grades
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 04:25:15 PM »
Good Lord, those tits are huge.  What was the article about again?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 04:28:47 PM »
Foosball coarch hubby wasn't spensing enough time with the funbags.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

JR4AU

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 04:31:14 PM »
In case nobody noticed, she's got some huge tits!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 04:32:11 PM »
In case nobody noticed, she's got some huge tits!

Really, gald you mentioned that.  I never got past her tits. Wait.....oh yeah, she has some hugs tits.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2011, 04:34:14 PM »
Well, that's because you've got big jugs. I mean your boobs are huge. I mean, I wanna squeeze 'em. Mama!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2011, 04:36:55 PM »
Really, gald you mentioned that.  I never got past her tits. Wait.....oh yeah, she has some hugs tits.

Tall drink of water too...bet she's got some long ass legs! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2011, 04:45:51 PM »
Tall drink of water too...bet she's got some long ass legs!

Just now got past the tits long enough to notice that she is almost 6' tall.   I likey.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2011, 05:02:24 PM »
Just now got past the tits long enough to notice that she is almost 6' tall.   I likey.

6 footer, married a HS Coach....I bet she was an athlete in college.  Volleyball maybe.  With that volleyball ass!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2011, 05:05:18 PM »
6 footer, married a HS Coach....I bet she was an athlete in college.  Volleyball maybe.  With that volleyball ass!

This^^ But jumping to block or spike would be difficult with those mammoth sweater puppies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2011, 05:53:47 PM »
Those things are putting far too much strain on her body.  Look how wide they are pulling her eyes open!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

chinook

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2011, 06:45:45 PM »
the police department sign is really fucking up the side view. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2011, 12:11:12 AM »
Meh, she's got big ears.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

chinook

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2011, 01:27:38 AM »
Meh, she's got big ears.

whatever, kaos.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2011, 08:34:30 AM »
Has anybody noticed that she's got some huge tittays?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2011, 08:49:21 AM »
whatever, kaos.

No shit. Next he's gonna be asking what kind of shoes she's wearing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2011, 09:13:27 AM »
Sorry to mess up the thread, but when I saw the titty I mean title, Hoover is what came to mind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2011, 09:20:44 AM »
Sorry to mess up the thread, but when I saw the titty I mean title, Hoover is what came to mind.

There are girls at Hoover with big tittays too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2011, 09:33:23 AM »

Glashagel, 6 foot, big tits.....must be one of those Germans.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE