Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

We've become so "civilized" that the douchebags are in charge.

JR4AU

Re: We've become so "civilized" that the douchebags are in charge.
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2011, 12:00:52 PM »
No offense, but I would have automatically lumped you in with them. 

Meh, I say give everyone a 38 revolver.  You don't have to answer to the authorities, god, whomever when you kill someone.  Here is the catch.  I don't know how many bullets you have and you don't know how many I have.  I may have all 6, I may have none.   I am sure people would be a lot more cordial towards one another.

Thinking about cutting that guy off b/c you are in a hurry?  Better think again, he may have a bullet that he can waste.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.
--Robert A. Heinlein

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2011, 12:08:04 PM »
That's all fine and well until someone says fuck this gun, I'm getting that rocket launcher. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

JR4AU

« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2011, 12:12:20 PM »
That's all fine and well until someone says fuck this gun, I'm getting that rocket launcher.

All it takes is a tomato.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2011, 12:13:51 PM »

Fucking newb camper.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2011, 12:14:09 PM »
So "Cracker" is acceptable, but other terms aren't?

Does that fall under "the douchebags are in charge?"

As a society, we should not even have to be armed. There should be allowances for those that just "need and ass whoopin".

Many of those allowances have been listed in this thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2011, 12:32:28 PM »
Fucking newb camper.
Take a break big dog, I got this!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2011, 12:43:35 PM »
Take a break big dog, I got this!

You know I saw that commercial Sunday and it dawned on me why it's so good, because every line of dialog in the commercial I have heard online from somebody and sometimes said myself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2011, 01:37:10 PM »

Why do always fuck up my dreams?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2011, 03:53:19 PM »
Love the pedestrian take.  Both the Publix and Winn Dixie I go to have pretty much a blind spot for shoppers coming out of the store.  There's a huge column blocking the view.  Regardless, it never fails that someone comes barreling out with a cart of groceries and never once look up or even care if a semi is screaming out of control in the parking lot. 

Same with the wave.  I know it sounds Seinfeldish, but if I stop and allow your dumbass to cross in front of me, at least give me the obligatory acknowledgement wave.  Just common courtesy.

This gem was overlooked?  Once you've done the shopping, does she open her purse so you get a glimpse of your balls before you start dinner?  :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2011, 04:02:46 PM »
This gem was overlooked?  Once you've done the shopping, does she open her purse so you get a glimpse of your balls before you start dinner?  :poke:

I do ALL the grocery shopping in our family.  I'm addicted to Publix because I love to eat.  When the wife goes, she comes home with 10 bags of canned green beans, rice, taco seasoning mix, Rotel tomatoes.....WTF?

I like to smoke a fat one and walk down the aisles raking boxes of Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls, Honey Buns and chocolate milk in the cart.  For meals, I get meat and beer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2011, 04:26:47 PM »
I do ALL the grocery shopping in our family.  I'm addicted to Publix because I love to eat.  When the wife goes, she comes home with 10 bags of canned green beans, rice, taco seasoning mix, Rotel tomatoes.....WTF?

I like to smoke a fat one and walk down the aisles raking boxes of Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls, Honey Buns and chocolate milk in the cart.  For meals, I get meat and beer.

^^^^THIS^^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2011, 04:35:49 PM »

And the little cooking demo thing is sometimes good, and if you just hang around the deli, when they're slicing meat for other folks, they'll give you a complimentary slice to try too.  I usually scam a chicken wing as well.  "Hey are those real hot and spicy?  Can I try one?"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2011, 04:43:26 PM »
And the little cooking demo thing is sometimes good, and if you just hang around the deli, when they're slicing meat for other folks, they'll give you a complimentary slice to try too.  I usually scam a chicken wing as well.  "Hey are those real hot and spicy?  Can I try one?"

Bingo.  Had some pastrami sliced up and they automatically sliced off a slab.  "Would you like to try a piece, sir?"  Why certainly...what kind of cheese would you recommend?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2011, 05:03:45 PM »
Bingo.  Had some pastrami sliced up and they automatically sliced off a slab.  "Would you like to try a piece, sir?"  Why certainly...what kind of cheese would you recommend?

I wish Cullman had a Publix.  The best grocery store we have is a Food World.  I also miss having a fresh seafood department.  All of the grocers here have gone to frozen prepackaged seafood only.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2011, 05:16:56 PM »
I prefer Kroger. They seem to have better prices. And for every 100 bucks I spend, I get 10 cents a gallon off gas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

JR4AU

« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2011, 07:04:47 PM »
I prefer Kroger. They seem to have better prices. And for every 100 bucks I spend, I get 10 cents a gallon off gas.

Ain't been no Kroger in there here parts since I were a young'un.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2011, 07:05:29 PM »
I wish Cullman had a Publix.  The best grocery store we have is a Food World.  I also miss having a fresh seafood department.  All of the grocers here have gone to frozen prepackaged seafood only.

It's CULLMAN!   :poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2011, 10:00:36 PM »
It's CULLMAN!   :poke:

Very true.  At least we can do this now   :bar:.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2011, 12:41:17 AM »
i can't believe this thread has come to this...grocery store preferences.  next up ...oprah's book of the month discussions? 

fags. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2011, 06:58:04 AM »
I do ALL the grocery shopping in our family.
You know the real reason you do the shopping is because the wife won't buy your tampons
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions