Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The End of an Era: Paterno is Finished

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: The End of an Era: Paterno is Finished
« Reply #220 on: June 11, 2021, 09:27:42 PM »
I'm going to have to hear it from somebody other than his adopted, grifter, estranged, angry son 40 years after the fact. Particularly when this is the same asscat who's already sued Shembechler and the University of Michigan for keeping him from making profit off his name by selling stuff he scavenged from the stadium.  Especially when the guy isn't around any more to defend himself. 

The two players weren't convincing either. 

I'm gonna pass on this "story." 

Fuck Matt Shembechler.

His sadness and pain hasn't kept this douche from selling pieces of old wood he claims are former Michigan stadium bleachers with his adopted dad's face burned into them.  Fucking grifter. 

He's pissed he was left out of the will. 

His entire existence is based on the borrowed name he got. 

So double fuck him. 
#himtoo will be contacting you soon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.