Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Anyone Following This Penn St Scandal?

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Anyone Following This Penn St Scandal?
« Reply #140 on: November 10, 2011, 10:32:44 AM »
OK, yeah.

Holy shitballs.

I had only heard the part about Curley's testimoney about "inappropriate conduct" that "made him feel uncomfortable", and that there was "absolutely not" anal sex and it was merely "horsing around" as mentioned on page 8.

Didn't know the first part.

Yeah, that's what Curley testified - and that's why he is being charged with lying to a Grand Jury.  The report said the Grand Jury found the GA's testimony to be completely credible, and the testimony by Curley and the other VP to be NOT CREDIBLE. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #141 on: November 10, 2011, 10:47:53 AM »
Just read on a Bama board that the GA also saw Cam take the money and that will come out at trial.

Damn
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #142 on: November 10, 2011, 10:49:07 AM »
Just read on a Bama board that the GA also saw Cam take the money and that will come out at trial.

Damn

Wow!  How deep will this go?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #143 on: November 10, 2011, 10:54:09 AM »
That cowardly fuck should have been the first one fired and the first one charged. 

That's what I can't wrap my head around.  He's the fucking recruiting coordinator.  He needs to be fired motherfucking YESTERDAY.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #144 on: November 10, 2011, 11:08:50 AM »
I just gchatted a girl I know that went to Penn State.

Not gonna prod cause I know it's a sensitive subject for them right now. Just curious what she'd say about it if I got her started.

me:  Man...
I'm sorry for what's goin down
it's gotta suck
 her:  yeah im pretty upset
 me:  I can imagine
 Sent at 9:38 AM on Thursday
 her:  i think everything was handled horribly...that school is going to have a huge problem on thier hands with all those students.  You dont fire a coach like joe paterno over the phone.
 Sent at 9:41 AM on Thursday
 her:  i mean the school had to do what they did...its the way that it was handled thats terrible.  And its partly the media's fault.  All the focus was on jopa...not jeff sandusky or curly or the others involved in the cover up.  it was all on joe so the school had to focus on joe.
 me:  yeah
really crazy
 her:  I mean we're talking about a coach that was an educator as much as a coach.  when you came to play football for jopa, you left a better man, you left with an education and oppurtunities in life over than football....
did you know that penn state has had at least a 85% graduation rate amoung football players....for 6 decades!  second only to northeastern with is ivyleague
AND under Jopa, pennstate has had 47 all american academics!  thats the 3rd highest following two ivy leagues
boys leave there with a sense of purpose and with an oppurtunity to succeed.  he cares about his players past just football.
itll be sad to loose him...bc NO ONE else will ever care about their players like he did.  no one.  He was offered NFL head coaching positions twice in his career..and he turned them down bc he truly enjoyed teaching boys to become great men.
you just dont fire a coach like that over the phone...you just dont!  especially when theyre doing it before any of the facts get clear!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #145 on: November 10, 2011, 11:11:48 AM »
Did the wind ruffle her hair as the point sailed far, far above that melon of hers?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #146 on: November 10, 2011, 11:14:11 AM »
I hope she's hot cause smart she ain't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #147 on: November 10, 2011, 11:15:18 AM »
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Listening yesterday to glean reaction to the show that I won't watch.  You don't understand the meaning of the word punked.

SSSSooooooo.......

You won't watch the Auburn/Bama show because it is biased, features too many redneck fans, and has too much Finebaum.........but you will listen to Finebaum who is biased, has the same redneck fans, and has Finebaum on continuously?

My head hurts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #148 on: November 10, 2011, 11:16:09 AM »
Did the wind ruffle her hair as the point sailed far, far above that melon of hers?

I chuckled
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #149 on: November 10, 2011, 11:19:04 AM »
Twatter blowing up now saying Sandusky pimped out some of these kids to donors of his charity.  Have not seen anything concrete yet.

If true....Damn...just damn.....it seems to get worse at every turn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #150 on: November 10, 2011, 11:22:22 AM »
Good stuff from Mike and Mike this morning.

- Feds are getting involved due to the possible (nearly certain) violation of Cleary (sp?) Act which says that crimes reported on college campuses must be reported to the Dept of Education and the student body must be alerted to possibly dangerous criminals that have committed crimes on or near campus (example: you should get an email or other notice about a bank robbery and the corner of Magnolia and College and College so you can avoid the area).  Possible ramifications is loss of government funds for the University.

- Former Penn St LB and current Jacksonville Jaguar Paul Poszlusky (sp?) said that as a freshmen in 2003 (the GA witnessed the shower scene in 2002) until his senior season Sandusky was a "constant fixture" in the athletic facilities on campus.  He had heard nothing about the possible incident.

- Matt Millen (former LB at Penn St, Sandusky was his position coach) said that Penn St absolutely did the right thing in telling Joe Pa to hit the skids.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #151 on: November 10, 2011, 11:30:34 AM »

- Feds are getting involved due to the possible (nearly certain) violation of Cleary (sp?) Act which says that crimes reported on college campuses must be reported to the Dept of Education and the student body must be alerted to possibly dangerous criminals that have committed crimes on or near campus (example: you should get an email or other notice about a bank robbery and the corner of Magnolia and College and College so you can avoid the area).  Possible ramifications is loss of government funds for the University.

- Former Penn St LB and current Jacksonville Jaguar Paul Poszlusky (sp?) said that as a freshmen in 2003 (the GA witnessed the shower scene in 2002) until his senior season Sandusky was a "constant fixture" in the athletic facilities on campus.  He had heard nothing about the possible incident.

This is where the shit it going to get serious. Fuck the football team. This is WAY deeper than football. This is a state and federally funded institution that is about to get searched inside and out. This is about to blow up.

And I hope it fucks up Alabama's SOS...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #152 on: November 10, 2011, 11:40:21 AM »

- Matt Millen (former LB at Penn St, Sandusky was his position coach) said that Penn St absolutely did the right thing in telling Joe Pa to hit the skids.

Forgot to add one more thing.  During JoePa's "retirement" statement yesterday he said "I wish I had done more".  According to a lawyer that was on the show, this means that he could have done more and knew it.  This means the university could have done more and knew it.  This means some lawyers for some messed up kids is about to make it rain.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #153 on: November 10, 2011, 11:46:57 AM »
Posted: Sunday, April 3, 2011 11:55 pm | Updated: 4:34 pm, Mon Apr 4, 2011.

Madden: Sandusky a State secret Mark Madden Timesonline.com | 14 comments

The Jerry Sandusky situation seems a matter of failure to connect certain dots, or perhaps unwillingness in that regard. Lots of people besides the former Penn State defensive coordinator have some explaining to do.

Allegations of improper conduct with an underage male first surfaced in 1998, while Sandusky was still employed by Penn State. That incident allegedly occurred in a shower at Penn State's on-campus football facility. No charges were filed.

Sandusky retired the next year, in 1999. He was 55, prime age for a coach. Odd, to say the least - especially with Joe Paterno thought even then to be ready to quit and Sandusky a likely, openly-discussed successor.

It seems logical to ask: What did Paterno know, and when did he know it? What did Penn State's administration know, and when did they know it?

Best-case scenario: Charges are never brought, and Sandusky walks away with his reputation permanently scarred. The rumors, the jokes, the sideways glances - they won't ever stop. Paterno and Penn State do the great escape.

Worst-case scenario: Sandusky is charged. Then it seems reasonable to wonder: Did Penn State not make an issue of Sandusky's alleged behavior in 1998 in exchange for him walking away from the program at an age premature for most coaches? Did Penn State's considerable influence help get Sandusky off the hook?

Don't kid yourself. That could happen. Don't underestimate the power of Paterno and Penn State in central Pennsylvania when it comes to politicians, the police and the media.

In 1999, Penn State was rid of Sandusky. His rep was unblemished, which allowed him to continue running a charitable foundation that gave him access to underage males. To be a volunteer assistant with a high school football team, thus gaining access to underage males.

If Paterno and Penn State knew, but didn't act, instead facilitating Sandusky's untroubled retirement - are Paterno and Penn State responsible for untoward acts since committed by Sandusky?

This is far from an outrageous hypothesis, especially given the convenient timeline.

Initially accused in 1998. Retires in 1999. Never coaches college football again. Sandusky was very successful at what he did. The architect of Linebacker U. Helped win national championships in 1982 and 1986. Recognized as college football's top assistant in 1986 and 1999.

Never any stories about Sandusky being pursued for a high-profile job. Never any rumors about him coming out of retirement.

But there's no shortage of stories and rumors about Penn State football sweeping problems under the rug, is there?

Why did college football let an accomplished coach like Sandusky walk away at 55? Why did he disappear into relative anonymity?

A grand jury, spurred by a complaint made by a 15-year-old boy in 2009, has been investigating Sandusky for 18 months. Witnesses include Paterno and Penn State athletic director Tim Curley. Interviewing Paterno about a subject like this had to have been one of the single most uncomfortable acts in the history of jurisprudence.

Plenty of questions remain yet unanswered. Potentially among them: What's more important, Penn State football or the welfare of a few kids?

You might not want to hear the answer.

Mark Madden hosts a radio show 3-6 p.m. weekdays on WXDX-FM (105.9).

http://www.timesonline.com/columnists/sports/mark_madden/madden-sandusky-a-state-secret/article_863d3c82-5e6f-11e0-9ae5-001a4bcf6878.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #154 on: November 10, 2011, 11:55:26 AM »

Part of that reminded me of a visit we took to Troy when my daughter was looking at different schools.  We got in a golf cart with this little 18 year old girl who takes us around campus pointing everything out.  "Over there is the science building where they teach, like..science.  That's the chemistry building and...I'm not sure what goes on in there."

We go through a parking lot and there's a police call button on a post.  She pulls up beside it and says, "And that's a button you press to get the police in case you're ever like, getting raped or something....but we don't get a lot of that here."

Okaayyyy....scratch Troy off the list.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #155 on: November 10, 2011, 12:55:57 PM »
I hope she's hot cause smart she ain't.
Agree, 100%. 

I usually have the same views as Wes with innocent until proven guilty, but this shit...

Firing squad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #156 on: November 10, 2011, 12:57:56 PM »
Part of that reminded me of a visit we took to Troy when my daughter was looking at different schools.  We got in a golf cart with this little 18 year old girl who takes us around campus pointing everything out.  "Over there is the science building where they teach, like..science.  That's the chemistry building and...I'm not sure what goes on in there."

We go through a parking lot and there's a police call button on a post.  She pulls up beside it and says, "And that's a button you press to get the police in case you're ever like, getting raped or something....but we don't get a lot of that here."

Okaayyyy....scratch Troy off the list.

WTF are you talking about?   Pike county's finest would be responding within the hour.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #157 on: June 11, 2012, 05:10:55 PM »
Soooo...the trial started today.

Some twats about the early revelations:

Ross Levitt ‏@cnnross

BOMBSHELL from the AM session: prosecutors say Dottie Sandusky, Jerry's wife, walked in on Jerry and alleged victim during a sexual act.

______

Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS

Wow..Sandusky's attorney to jurors: "there are no victims in this case until you come to a verdict." http://bit.ly/Kxaw71

______

Gregg Doyel ‏@GreggDoyelCBS

Heartbreaking MT @OnwardState: Victim 4 regrets not reporting Sandusky earlier: "I feel responsible for what happened to other victims"

______

â€@SPORTSbyBROOKS

As noted by @sganim: Sandusky created "contract" w/ Victim #4 guaranteeing relationship in exchange for $. Actual document shown to jury.
[/u]

______
 Andrew Brandt ‏@adbrandt

RT @cnnross: prosecutors say Dottie Sandusky, Jerry's wife, walked in on Jerry and alleged victim during a sexual act.

______
 Onward State ‏@OnwardState
#Sandusky said in a letter to Victim 4, “I pretend many things, but I can’t pretend my feelings for you.”

_____
 SportsPickle ‏@sportspickle

Sandusky's lawyer says his client has done nothing criminal. So I guess we can wrap this all up. What a relief!

_____
 Sara Ganim ‏@sganim

#Sandusky had asterisks next to victim names on lists of second mile children, prosecutor said

_____
 Courtney Brennan ‏@WPXI_Courtney

#Sandusky will testify that he grew up in a culture where it was routine to shower with boys even if many of us think that's strange. #wpxi

_____
 Bill Maher ‏@billmaher

Prosecutors in Jerry Sandusky trial say they have love letters he sent to kids. That's so creepy. Who writes letters?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

JR4AU

« Reply #158 on: June 11, 2012, 07:01:58 PM »
Early indications seem to suggest that Jerry will be the one taking it in the ass on this one!  Fuck sakes, his wife walked in on him!   :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #159 on: June 11, 2012, 08:25:42 PM »
Saw a blurb today where his defense guy is claiming he has a personality disorder...

No shit, Sherlock. He's a serial pedo.

Can see why his defense guy is grasping at straws tho.  Not a prayer of acquittal.  Just damage control, at this point, and damn little hope of that either.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions