Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Anyone Following This Penn St Scandal?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Anyone Following This Penn St Scandal?
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2011, 02:44:36 PM »
"Hey, Curley?"

"Yeah, Coach."

"Something inappropriate is going on in the locker room."

"Like what?"

"I don't know.  I think Sandusky's cooking collard greens in the shower.  Got that ten year old in there with him."

"I like collard greens.  Think that's something I'd like to know about?  He invited the ten year old?  I thought the ten year old gave him the creeps?"

"Yeah I don't know."

Beeep......Collard green stirring moved to the shower.

Oh, yeah...got it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2011, 03:48:31 PM »
Joe Pa was told about it going on he just promptly forgot about immediately afterward.

The perks of being an old man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2011, 03:52:29 PM »
According to Dan Wetzel who was just on F'bomb...Paterno did the bare minimum to comply with the law by reporting it to his "immediate supervisor", the AD.   Also said he should have done more than the bare minimum.  That said, this occurred in 2002, which was 3 years after Sandusky retired, so there's not much else he could do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2011, 03:55:11 PM »
That said, this occurred in 2002, which was 3 years after Sandusky retired, so there's not much else he could do.

Sure there is.  He could have called the fucking cops.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2011, 03:57:18 PM »

So you're saying the cops woulda' wanted a turn in the showers?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

JR4AU

« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2011, 03:58:07 PM »

He didn't witness it, and it was reported to him after the fact.  He really didn't have any direct knowledge to report to the cops.  He could have, and should have ordered the GA that witnessed it to report what he saw to the cops.   But Paterno complied with the law, albeit the bare minimum, and stayed within his chain of command. 
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 03:58:56 PM by JR4AU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2011, 04:04:04 PM »
He didn't witness it, and it was reported to him after the fact.

Thought the story was that the GA saw the happenings in the shower and ran and told JoePa immediately?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2011, 04:08:44 PM »
Thought the story was that the GA saw the happenings in the shower and ran and told JoePa immediately?

Maybe I misheard Wetzel, but thought he said the GA went the next day.  At any rate...Joe Pa should have ordered the GA to report it to the police.  However, his only legal duty was to report it up the chain.  Morally?  Mmmmm.  This WILL BE the end of Joe Pa, and like someone said I give him less than a year to live following being run from coaching.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2011, 04:16:03 PM »
2002: Paterno SPECIFICALLY told by grad asst he witnessed Sandusky anally raping child in PSU locker room. Police never notified.

There's nothing more that need be said. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2011, 04:17:50 PM »
Here's another thing...these types of cases usually spawn more reports from victims that come forward.  What we know now may just be the tip of the iceberg.  We may find out that Paterno knew about Sandusky for his entire career. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2011, 04:38:17 PM »
This is a crazy, fricked up world and there's a ton of it I just don't understand.  Why are so many sheet-heads willing to strap a bomb themselves and blow them and 40-50 innocent people up?  Why does a dwarf like Lord Saybinz have so many cringe in fear when he speaks?  And WHAT is the sexual attraction to a kid?  Sani?

Seriously, I get the teenage thing with girls.  They don't look nuthin' like they did when I was 15.  You just have to keep the force strong and resist.  But 10 year old boys?  It's almost an every day thing to read about some sick fuck raping a 3 year old.  What's the attraction?  What would make you say, "Heeyyy, I'd like me a piece of that hot 4 year old ass."  I just don't get it.       
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2011, 04:40:12 PM »
Seriously, I get the teenage thing with girls.  They don't look nuthin' like they did when I was 15.  You just have to keep the force strong and resist.  But 10 year old boys?  It's almost an every day thing to read about some sick fuck raping a 3 year old.  What's the attraction?  What would make you say, "Heeyyy, I'd like me a piece of that hot 4 year old ass."  I just don't get it.     

It's something that I never really thought of, other than "that's sick" before I had kids.  Once I had kids, it went from "that's sick" to "if anyone does that to my kids, they are fucking dead."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2011, 04:45:22 PM »
It's something that I never really thought of, other than "that's sick" before I had kids.  Once I had kids, it went from "that's sick" to "if anyone does that to my kids, they are fucking dead."

Yep.  I have a grown daughter and an 11 year old boy.  And Sandusky...and other freaks would find him sexually attractive?  I'd go to the "Gun Control" thread and choose the piece that would do the most damage in the least amount of time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2011, 04:50:51 PM »

It's a terrible disease and it's not curable.  The only viable Rx is death.  These people absolutely cannot be rehabilitated.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2011, 04:56:27 PM »
According to Dan Wetzel who was just on F'bomb...Paterno did the bare minimum to comply with the law by reporting it to his "immediate supervisor", the AD.   Also said he should have done more than the bare minimum.  That said, this occurred in 2002, which was 3 years after Sandusky retired, so there's not much else he could do.

They could have stopped him from using Penn State campuses for his "Come Get Fucked, Little Boys" camps he was running.

As I said earlier, I don't think Paterno is in trouble with the law.  I doubt we'll ever know the full extent of his involvement though or at least the full knowledge he had of the situation. 

But I do think he should be finished.  Sooner than this season's end.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

JR4AU

« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2011, 05:06:00 PM »
They could have stopped him from using Penn State campuses for his "Come Get Fucked, Little Boys" camps he was running.

As I said earlier, I don't think Paterno is in trouble with the law.  I doubt we'll ever know the full extent of his involvement though or at least the full knowledge he had of the situation. 

But I do think he should be finished.  Sooner than this season's end.

As I said, under PA law, Paterno did the absolute bare minimum he was required to do.  He fell woefully short of any moral obligation.   I do think he should be finished TODAY! 

Let us not forget too that this 2002 incident was witnessed by a 28 year old GA.  I would assume a former football player who witnessed an old man ass raping a boy he judged to be @10 years old, and "left the building distraught" instead of stomping the old fucker's ass and protecting the victim, or calling 911 from the nearest phone.  Then, according to GJ Report, called his father, who urged him to go to Paterno, which he did the following morning.  The GJ found his testimony "very credible".   This GA was NOT a child himself, and I question his inaction as well.  Makes me wonder about there being a very deeply ingrained "let's keep this in house" culture at PSU.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2011, 05:09:24 PM »
Another little spin on this is what the future hold for Pedo State.  I've said many time and I think I saw mention of it earlier in this thread, that it wouldn't be surprising to see Lord Saybinz take over for JoPa to finish his career.  LS is a West Virginia native and I would imagine that Penn State, being in his back yard, was a pretty big deal growing up. 

But this scandal is just taking off and I can see this thing absolutely blowing the lid off that place.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2011, 05:16:58 PM »
But this scandal is just taking off and I can see this thing absolutely blowing the lid off that place.   

Which is exactly why they will clean house.  They'll need a big time hire to get fans back, too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

noxin

« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2011, 05:18:33 PM »
I've said many time and I think I saw mention of it earlier in this thread, that it wouldn't be surprising to see Lord Saybinz take over for JoPa to finish his career.  LS is a West Virginia native and I would imagine that Penn State, being in his back yard, was a pretty big deal growing up.   

In this scenario, bammer U plays the role of 10 year old boy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2011, 05:18:46 PM »
Another little spin on this is what the future hold for Pedo State.  I've said many time and I think I saw mention of it earlier in this thread, that it wouldn't be surprising to see Lord Saybinz take over for JoPa to finish his career.  LS is a West Virginia native and I would imagine that Penn State, being in his back yard, was a pretty big deal growing up. 

Damn, I picked the wrong thread:

http://www.tigersx.com/forum/index.php?topic=16405.msg230683#msg230683
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions