Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Arrested Occupy Protestors Live in Mansions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Arrested Occupy Protestors Live in Mansions
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2011, 02:14:49 PM »
You just want to get down there and start giving hand jobs out like you do at an Auburn tailgate.

For some pot?  Hellz yeah.  I'm easy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2011, 10:06:01 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2011, 08:23:44 PM »
Ziggy Zaggy, Ziggy Zaggy, Oi, Oi Oi

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/adam-carolla-explains-ows-generation
This guys is spot-fucking-on.

Bottom line, these people are just a bunch of pussies. Makes me SO FUCKING ANGRY. If I saw a group of these fuckers, I would be tempted to just plow them over with my car. It's very simple: if you want something, go work for it. I'm certainly not part of the "1%" by any means, but I still believe that they shouldn't have to provide for everybody else just because they busted their ass for what they have. Especially when you look at it, the "1%" aren't the ones using government programs, taking handouts, etc.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Token

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2011, 08:51:45 PM »
Occupy Birmingham is going to be protesting in front of my work establishment tomorrow.  I think they are protesting our immigration policies, but I'm not sure.  Of course, they aren't sure either, so how could anyone really know?  I think they are being accompanied by the "undocumented and unafraid" group.  So while the rest of you fuckers are watching Georgia getting Sanduskyed by LSU, I'll be listening to their bullshit while trying not to make the evening news.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2011/11/29/occupy-birmingham-plans-protest-against-hb-56/

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2011, 11:01:30 PM »
This guys is spot-fucking-on.

Yep.  He nailed it with the story about the guy walking with his kid, and saw a guy driving a Rolls.  "You see that son?  That's Mister Johnson.  If you work hard, someday, you can have a Rolls, too."

And now, it's "Look, it's Mister Johnson, he has a Rolls and we don't.  Let's go break the windows on his car, because he doesn't deserve to have it if we can't."  Just pisses me off too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2011, 08:03:41 AM »
After four and a half years of experience in the public classroom, I can tell you that Corolla is spot on. 

Sure there are some legitimate complaints about Wall Street and the government, but what the fuck is the Occupy movement? 

It isn't an organized protest designed to shed light on a specific problem plaguing our country.  It's the much longed for never-ending recess, and the children are demanding the best playground possible.  When they don't get it?  They throw a temper tantrum at the teacher.  And what's makes this an even more perfected Shakespearean five act is that the children now have the power of attorney, and the sleazeballs are more than willing to make a few dollars to ensure "justice" for the children who want their recess to be perfect. 

I've posted plenty of rants about education.  In a class of 500, there are 37 special ed kids.  I'd say about 20 of them aren't actually special ed, but their parents have manipulated the system so that baby boy and girl don't have to do too much work in school. 

When you don't punish laziness, it expects rewards.  When you reward it, it feels entitled.  When it's entitled, it feels powerful.  When it's powerful, it makes a difference.  When it makes a difference, it destroys. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

RWS

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2011, 08:26:20 PM »
After four and a half years of experience in the public classroom, I can tell you that Corolla is spot on. 

Sure there are some legitimate complaints about Wall Street and the government, but what the fuck is the Occupy movement? 

It isn't an organized protest designed to shed light on a specific problem plaguing our country.  It's the much longed for never-ending recess, and the children are demanding the best playground possible.  When they don't get it?  They throw a temper tantrum at the teacher.  And what's makes this an even more perfected Shakespearean five act is that the children now have the power of attorney, and the sleazeballs are more than willing to make a few dollars to ensure "justice" for the children who want their recess to be perfect. 

I've posted plenty of rants about education.  In a class of 500, there are 37 special ed kids.  I'd say about 20 of them aren't actually special ed, but their parents have manipulated the system so that baby boy and girl don't have to do too much work in school. 

When you don't punish laziness, it expects rewards.  When you reward it, it feels entitled.  When it's entitled, it feels powerful.  When it's powerful, it makes a difference.  When it makes a difference, it destroys.
My dad worked hard all of his life. Still does. He's been at the same job for over 30 years, and worked his way up the ladder. He always made it clear to us as kids that if we wanted nice things and to succeed in life, we were going to have to work hard for it. He wasn't going to hand it to us, and nobody else was going to either. Sink or swim. Part of the problem nowadays is you have alot of young parents who have no business having kids, because they can't even manage their own lives. Granted, I was a dad at 21, but the way my parents raised me I think helped me prepare for that.

It just aggrivates the shit out of me seeing these Occupy folks out there. They don't even have a clear message for what they're trying to accomplish. Their message comes out whiney and petty, and without direction. Instead of being out there protesting the people who actually worked for what they have, they should be working at their jobs and contributing to the economy. They're convinced that these fat cats are ruining the world, and to some extent, they have a point. But they're certainly not accomplishing anything except looking foolish.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2011, 12:09:22 PM »
My dad worked hard all of his life. Still does. He's been at the same job for over 30 years, and worked his way up the ladder. He always made it clear to us as kids that if we wanted nice things and to succeed in life, we were going to have to work hard for it. He wasn't going to hand it to us, and nobody else was going to either. Sink or swim. Part of the problem nowadays is you have alot of young parents who have no business having kids, because they can't even manage their own lives. Granted, I was a dad at 21, but the way my parents raised me I think helped me prepare for that.

It just aggrivates the shit out of me seeing these Occupy folks out there. They don't even have a clear message for what they're trying to accomplish. Their message comes out whiney and petty, and without direction. Instead of being out there protesting the people who actually worked for what they have, they should be working at their jobs and contributing to the economy. They're convinced that these fat cats are ruining the world, and to some extent, they have a point. But they're certainly not accomplishing anything except looking foolish.
Then why do you want to see Bama handed a National Championship when Oklahoma State clearly worked harder and are more deserving?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2011, 07:51:56 PM »
Then why do you want to see Bama handed a National Championship when Oklahoma State clearly worked harder and are more deserving?
Comparison fail.

You basically just compared Bill Gates to Steve Jobs. Both are "rich", it's just a matter of how "rich" they are. A better comparison would have been if Alabama won 0 games and OSU won 11, and Alabama were placed in the NCG before OSU.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 08:43:06 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions