Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

There's no Doubting Cam now

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
There's no Doubting Cam now
« on: October 27, 2011, 01:19:13 PM »
Not gonna post the whole thing cause it's long but it's worth the read even though it's on ESPN.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/page/hotread-CamNewton/cam-newton-fast-start-erases-doubts-ability
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: There's no Doubting Cam now
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 03:56:22 PM »
Jeffri Chadiha (who wrote the article in the OP) strangely left himself out amongst the "doubters". I guess he's like Finebaum. Been on the right side of the argument all along, you just weren't listening right.

NFL Draft 2011: Best and Worst Marriages

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft2011/columns/story?columnist=chadiha_jeffri&id=6460607

Guess who falls under Worst?
For all of the hype surrounding Newton, this isn't a guy who is going to walk into the league and play at the level of Sam Bradford or Matt Ryan. He's going to need a lot of help, and we'll see if Carolina can give it to him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: There's no Doubting Cam now
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 03:58:34 PM »
Regardless of the douchebag author, I like the article.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."