Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Small batch bourbons

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Small batch bourbons
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2011, 03:42:49 PM »
So if I come to your house and get Dickel....

You really have to step on your own dick and make an ass of yourself, but then again I usually don.............check that, I do keep Dickel no.12 on hand for things like coffee, but not in massive amounts.  Only buy it in a pint.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2011, 03:44:21 PM »
Much to my dismay, she left to pursue other career opportunities.  Damn fine woman, she was.  I did grab some Basil last night.  I was wrong earlier as it was $44.00.  Still, I have to be in the mood to splurge before I eclipse the $40.00 mark for whiskey drinks.

$40 is my threshold for pain too when it comes to buying a bottle. If I spend more than that I get that "You're fuckin' drunk and you spent too much money" look from the skirt. Most of the stores keep handles of the good stuff on sale right around the $38-$40 range. I'm still working my way through the handle of Maker's I got at the beginning of the season. It tends to last a little longer when I mix it with my coke product of choice, Sprite Zero.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2011, 03:52:17 PM »
$40 is my threshold for pain too when it comes to buying a bottle. If I spend more than that I get that "You're fuckin' drunk and you spent too much money" look from the skirt. Most of the stores keep handles of the good stuff on sale right around the $38-$40 range. I'm still working my way through the handle of Maker's I got at the beginning of the season. It tends to last a little longer when I mix it with my coke product of choice, Sprite Zero.

I think you and Sanggletiger just became best friends.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2011, 03:58:05 PM »
I think you and Sanggletiger just became best friends.

For heavy drinking days, like every Saturday during the fall, I have to cut the burbz a little bit. Never do I mix the primo burbz or scotch. I have limits.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2011, 04:06:00 PM »
For heavy drinking days, like every Saturday during the fall, I have to cut the burbz a little bit. Never do I mix the primo burbz or scotch. I have limits.

:kimclap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2011, 04:17:16 PM »
Alright, I do have a bottle of teh Haydens I picked up last night.  But, I need to know what is going to bring the mojo for the game tomorrow.  Not sure if I can risk Auburn game mojo on an untested burrbinz.  Going by the lick her store when I get off so I need suggestions.  I've done good and bad this year on Makers and you can't go wrong there.  But what particular batch will push me and Auburn towards winning tomorrow?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2011, 04:20:59 PM »
Alright, I do have a bottle of teh Haydens I picked up last night.  But, I need to know what is going to bring the mojo for the game tomorrow.  Not sure if I can risk Auburn game mojo on an untested burrbinz.  Going by the lick her store when I get off so I need suggestions.  I've done good and bad this year on Makers and you can't go wrong there.  But what particular batch will push me and Auburn towards winning tomorrow?

Tough call.  It has been Eagle Rare on Friday night and Makers Mark on game day for me this year.  Last year I drank a lot of "Apple Pie" during the season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2011, 04:22:35 PM »
Tough call.  It has been Eagle Rare on Friday night and Makers Mark on game day for me this year.  Last year I drank a lot of "Apple Pie" during the season.

Apple pie...please to be extrapolating.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2011, 04:22:49 PM »

My bottle of Maker's and Trotter have us at 5-2 this year. I say Woodford for a change of pace, the wood can be the Moseley of bourbon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2011, 04:34:14 PM »
My bottle of Maker's and Trotter have us at 5-2 this year. I say Woodford for a change of pace, the wood can be the Moseley of bourbon.

Man makes a strong point.  I may be sipping on Woodford tomorrow.

Apple pie...please to be extrapolating.

Apple Pie, 1/2 gallon of Apple Cider, 1/2 gallon of Apple Juice, pour in a stock pot add about 6 to 10 cinnamon sticks, bring it to a boil, when it starts to boil add a 750ml bottle of Everclear and remove from the heat and stir it up real good.   Strain to get the trash created from the cinnamon sticks, pour back into the bottles and let it rest in the fridge for a couple of days.  Shit taste delicious, a lot like an apple pie, hence the name, but be careful, you can't taste the Everclear and it will get you in shitloads of trouble if you let it get out of hand and make you wonder why you woke up in a chair on the patio at 6AM as you are still dizzy and sick <----- speaks from experience. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2011, 04:45:00 PM »
Man makes a strong point.  I may be sipping on Woodford tomorrow.

Apple Pie, 1/2 gallon of Apple Cider, 1/2 gallon of Apple Juice, pour in a stock pot add about 6 to 10 cinnamon sticks, bring it to a boil, when it starts to boil add a 750ml bottle of Everclear and remove from the heat and stir it up real good.   Strain to get the trash created from the cinnamon sticks, pour back into the bottles and let it rest in the fridge for a couple of days.  Shit taste delicious, a lot like an apple pie, hence the name, but be careful, you can't taste the Everclear and it will get you in shitloads of trouble if you let it get out of hand and make you wonder why you woke up in a chair on the patio at 6AM as you are still dizzy and sick <----- speaks from experience.

In his best Homer Simpson voice...MMMM...apple pie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2011, 04:49:06 PM »
Woodford it is.  Brisket it is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2011, 05:02:27 PM »
In his best Homer Simpson voice...MMMM...apple pie.

I was extremely hungover and sick on Tuesday Jan 11, 2011.  2 of us polished off half a gallon of it, then decided since we were out we needed to drink up what was left of the Makers Mark..........I remember waking up at 3AM and the room was spinning as fast as the ceiling fan.   Damn good thing it snowed enough that I had a valid excuse for not going to work. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2011, 05:10:41 PM »
Damn it...coke product, man...coke product.

I have all but stopped buying it unless I'm somewhere other than the high priced likker store on the way home. It's run by a friend of mine and I think you saw a pic of the "Help".  Knob is frickin' $48.00 there.  Down at the beach, I can get the same bottle for $32.00 - $36.00.  Been hitting a lot of Woodford lately.  Sweet stuff.

Ummm, where would I find this pic you are talking about?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2011, 05:17:41 PM »
Ummm, where would I find this pic you are talking about?

In best Homer Simpson voice....MMMMM...hotties.

AU1 had sent me a pic of a bottle of burrbinz beside a glass of ice.  Something like, "About to have some fun".

Next day I stopped by my lick her store and had the little vixen hold up a bottle of Maker's. Isent it to him with the same caption.

Then I deleted. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2011, 05:20:18 PM »
I may have that saved.....let me look real quick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2011, 05:24:09 PM »
Damn, I can't find it.  I thought when I backed up my SD card on my phone that I had saved it.  Then again it could be at home.

Trust us ssg, she was hawt! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2011, 05:33:05 PM »
Damn, I can't find it.  I thought when I backed up my SD card on my phone that I had saved it.  Then again it could be at home.

Trust us ssg, she was hawt!

I wanted to stir her collards
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2011, 05:44:14 PM »
I wanted to stir her collards

She was hawt!  Did I mention she was hawt.

I remember it now, I told you "this is how I take my Makers" making fun of the fact that you use Coke product and then you sent that back with "THIS, is how I take my Makers" and then you deleted.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 05:45:26 PM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2011, 02:30:50 PM »
if you take out the words bourbon, scotch and whiskey in the thread it sounds like a bunch of dudes discussing knobs...and what they like to do with guys named evan, mark and booker. 

don't forget your supplies @ :hop:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions