Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

How many teams?

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
How many teams?
« on: October 17, 2011, 04:09:59 PM »
How many teams are going to wear special Nike combat uniforms when they play us?  Well, it looks like we can add LSU to the list.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/2011/lsu-nike-pro-combat-uniforms/

Not bad IMO except for the plain white pants.  I've seen better looking pants worn by pee-wee teams.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: How many teams?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 04:28:21 PM »
The gloves and numbers look kind of gay, but you're already wearing purple anyway, so I don't know....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 04:32:54 PM »
Couldn't decide if I liked Meatchicken State's this weekend vs. Meatchicken.  Not a fan of their basic green and white anyway.  Theirs didn't look too bad...comparativley speaking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 04:46:00 PM »
I was sent this via email this morning from a corndog to me and three other corndogs.

Followed by oohs and aahhs and "Bring on Aw-Burn!"s.

I'm one of the two "dislikes" on the YouTube video.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 04:47:40 PM »
I can't stand these alternate uniforms.  I think they look stupid. 

Auburn-LSU is a pretty good rivalry.  So much for tradition when you attempt to use the Starship Troopers uniforms.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2011, 04:56:13 PM »
I can't stand these alternate uniforms.  I think they look stupid. 

Auburn-LSU is a pretty good rivalry.  So much for tradition when you attempt to use the Starship Troopers uniforms.

I had started a thread some time ago about your favorite match ups as far as uni's.  What game gets your blood pumping when you see the two uniforms clash?  For me, AU in home blues and LSU in traditional whites was always one of my favs.  My first is Auburn in blue and Georgia in road whites.  Walk in JHS through the portal and see those two warming up...it's on. 

Having said that, I despise these uni changes.  I can just see us going to Sanford Stadium to play the Power Rangers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2011, 05:09:14 PM »
I had started a thread some time ago about your favorite match ups as far as uni's.  What game gets your blood pumping when you see the two uniforms clash?  For me, AU in home blues and LSU in traditional whites was always one of my favs.  My first is Auburn in blue and Georgia in road whites.  Walk in JHS through the portal and see those two warming up...it's on. 

Having said that, I despise these uni changes.  I can just see us going to Sanford Stadium to play the Power Rangers.

You're a sucker for a young man in a uniform?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2011, 06:08:31 PM »
You're a sucker for a young man in a uniform?.
Fixxored.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2011, 06:11:46 PM »

Auburn vs. LSU in Auburn. 

The uniforms are the same in Tiger Stadium, but something about Pat Dye Field and the orange blue of the stadium make the uniforms stand out so well.

This is probably my favorite game of the year.  Georgia's more annoying because I'm ready for the Alabama game.  The Alabama game sucks because I feel like we absolutely have to win or else it absolutely effects my life in a very real way. 

But the LSU game is always fun, and if we lose, it's not that big of a deal. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole