Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Official UF at AU game thread...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Official UF at AU game thread...
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2011, 05:44:07 AM »
Brantley wasn't hurt at teh time of your post.
UF would've struggled with Vandy tonight. I knew that a two game stretch of bama & LSU would take a lot out of UF, also that they'd be looking for that bye week this upcoming weekend. Yup, suck on that....BOOM!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2011, 03:00:22 PM »
Ole Miss will beat AU.
Eat shit.

Love that the talking heads are propping up Richardson's run against the mighty Ole Miss as his "Heisman Moment".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2011, 06:53:19 PM »
Eat shit.

Love that the talking heads are propping up Richardson's run against the mighty Ole Miss as his "Heisman Moment".
We will have something for Richardson!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2011, 07:14:25 PM »
We will have something for Richardson!
Mikata's will be saving all their old sushi for him and t-town tom
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2011, 09:04:21 PM »
The only way Richardson wins the Heisman is if Bama goes all the way, imo. Very good back. Will probably go in the first round. Just not sure if he's the guy for the Heisman. I think he most certainly, at the very least, belongs in the conversation though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2011, 11:06:15 AM »
The only way Richardson wins the Heisman is if Bama goes all the way, imo. Very good back. Will probably go in the first round. Just not sure if he's the guy for the Heisman. I think he most certainly, at the very least, belongs in the conversation though.

Cam's Heisman Highlight?  That run against highly ranked LSU.

Rent's moves?  Against bottommost of the bottom feeders Ole Piss.

Heisman. Right...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2011, 11:37:07 AM »

Heisman. Right...

*snicker*

I heart you again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2011, 11:43:30 AM »

Heisman. Right...
So, if Richardson has a really good play against LSU, then can we go ahead and crown him?

Cam won the Heisman for a fuckton more reasons aside from the LSU game. What will hold Richardson back is that he isn't a QB, and he's not really flashy. Look at anybody in the Heisman race at this point, and you could argue they've made their case against lesser competition. Stanford hasn't even played a ranked team this season, but Andrew Luck seems to be the favorite to win the Heisman. Boise St. beat a ranked UGA. Wisconsin beat a ranked Nebraska. Alabama has beaten 3 ranked teams. I'm not saying hand it to Richardson because Alabama has beaten 3 ranked teams at all.

If you're going to make the point that Richardson is lighting it up due to lesser opposition, you should also make the point that everybody in the Heisman race is doing the same. In my opinion, Luck will probably win it this year. 
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 11:44:37 AM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2011, 11:47:09 AM »
So, if Richardson has a really good play against LSU, then can we go ahead and crown him?

Cam won the Heisman for a fuckton more reasons aside from the LSU game. What will hold Richardson back is that he isn't a QB, and he's not really flashy. Look at anybody in the Heisman race at this point, and you could argue they've made their case against lesser competition. Stanford hasn't even played a ranked team this season, but Andrew Luck seems to be the favorite to win the Heisman. Boise St. beat a ranked UGA. Wisconsin beat a ranked Nebraska. Alabama has beaten 3 ranked teams. I'm not saying hand it to Richardson because Alabama has beaten 3 ranked teams at all.

If you're going to make the point that Richardson is lighting it up due to lesser opposition, you should also make the point that everybody in the Heisman race is doing the same. In my opinion, Luck will probably win it this year.

He's a fucking cheater. 

Leaving him off the ballot, goat humper. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

RWS

« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2011, 12:06:04 PM »
He's a fucking cheater. 

Leaving him off the ballot, goat humper.
Yes, we know you hate Trent Richardson. We can tell by how much you have talked about how shitty he is. Not even close to being the best back in the SEC, etc. We know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2011, 12:48:26 PM »
Looking at it from a somewhat unbiased view.  Trying anyway...

T. Rich....as Mr. Albetar likes to call him...is averaging 130 yards per game with 15 TD's through 7 games.  He's gone over 100 in 6 out of 7 games and averaging 7 yards per carry.  The average was killed by 37 against Kent State.

Now, that being said, I think that's pretty damn impressive in this league and I give the guy his due.  I do think he's a more explosive and more consistent back than Ingram was.  However, as crazy as it sounds, it's going to take a 150 plus game and a couple of scores against LSU to put him on the map.  Same with Cam.  I don't care what he did before that, it was his performance against LSU that made people really sit up and take notice as far as the Heisman race was concerned.  After that game, it was his to lose.  Before, he might have been 3rd or 4th behind James, Luck or even Beaver boy at Boise. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2011, 01:57:13 PM »
T. Rich....as Mr. Albetar likes to call him...is averaging 130 yards per game with 15 TD's through 7 games.  He's gone over 100 in 6 out of 7 games and averaging 7 yards per carry.  The average was killed by 37 against Kent State.
That, plus consistantly getting pulled from the game halfway thru the third/beginning of the fourth almost every week.

Lacy, Fowler, and Sims have 828 yards combined on 111 carries. Maybe take Lacy's 419 yards on 51 carries out since they share time a good bit, but you get the point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2011, 01:59:54 PM »
Yes, we know you hate Trent Richardson. We can tell by how much you have talked about how shitty he is. Not even close to being the best back in the SEC, etc. We know.

Nah, that was Ingram he said that about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2011, 02:07:04 PM »
Nah, that was Ingram he said that about.
Said pre-season:

He is not the most talented back in the SEC by any stretch.
He probably wouldn't budge from that today. See, you're probably a bit confused. Ingram sucked, and Richardson was obviously the better back. Until Richardson is the man, then he actually sucks. Kind of like all those years that Julio, Ingram, Dareus, etc weren't shit, but all of a sudden, Alabama is going to have a hard time this season without them.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 02:15:01 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2011, 02:34:59 PM »
Said pre-season:
He probably wouldn't budge from that today. See, you're probably a bit confused. Ingram sucked, and Richardson was obviously the better back. Until Richardson is the man, then he actually sucks. Kind of like all those years that Julio, Ingram, Dareus, etc weren't shit, but all of a sudden, Alabama is going to have a hard time this season without them.

Fan of Team A will always say players for Team B suck. Whether they do or don't. That's college football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

RWS

« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2011, 02:38:55 PM »
Fan of Team A will always say players for Team B suck. Whether they do or don't. That's college football.
True. At least most here are fairly unbiased, though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2011, 02:40:27 PM »
True. At least most here are fairly unbiased, though.

True.

Go fuck a goat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2011, 03:45:14 PM »
Said pre-season:

You're fucking A right he's not the best back in the SEC.  He's a fucking moron with a 12 IQ, 35 suits, lots of Japanese food and a cheating ass momma who doesn't eat peanut butter anymore.  But there's nothing wrong with that at all. 

Dareus was a lump of shit.  Fuck Dareus.  Who the fuck is Dareus?  Other than a cheap shot on a Texas QB, nobody knows who he is. 

Ingram was a crying Ewok motherfucker and probably the fifth best back in the state.  He's a swelled up turd.  He's got the worst helmet fit since Jim Plunkett.  Fat ass bitch. 

Julio is nothing but a fucking gangster thug and the ugliest motherfucker I've ever seen.  You know better. You're down here and you STILL sucked his thug dick.  Nasty ass whore. 

Fuck you and everybody within 40 yards of your orbit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2011, 04:01:16 PM »
Go fuck a goat.

Kaos has pics to prove it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2011, 04:53:59 PM »

Ingram was a crying Ewok motherfucker and probably the fifth best back in the state.  He's a swelled up turd.  He's got the worst helmet fit since Jim Plunkett.  Fat ass bitch. 

:rofl: :rofl:

Ole Jim could fill a helmet up, couldn't he.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.