Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Commitment #16, LB Javiere Mitchell...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Commitment #16, LB Javiere Mitchell...
« on: November 21, 2011, 08:59:46 PM »
Javy Mitchell 6'2" 205lbs 4.54 Leeds, Al (5 Grillz)

Offers:
Auburn (Committed 11-21-11)
uat
UGA
Tennessee
MSU
SMU
UAB
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 09:01:37 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

Re: Commitment #16, LB Javiere Mitchell...
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 09:12:35 PM »
Arik Armistead and DGB are in for the IB no?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 07:28:22 AM »
Arik Armistead and DGB are in for the IB no?
I know Arik will be, not sure about DGB. I think DT Eddie Goldman is coming. Arik will be in Crimson next season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 09:25:15 AM »
I know Arik will be, not sure about DGB. I think DT Eddie Goldman is coming. Arik will be in Crimson next season.
Wait, so they're not dressing out? Shit...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 09:27:36 AM »

Not sure its a good idea for DGB to be at the Iron Bowl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 02:23:30 PM »
One talk show this morning said this guy was fast as hell for a LB, sub 4.5.  Also, a friend of mine went and saw Leeds play week before last and was impressed big time with this kid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2011, 02:29:48 PM »
Not sure its a good idea for DGB to be at the Iron Bowl.

It doesn't affect them that much. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2011, 03:10:44 PM »
It doesn't affect them that much.

Actually, I take that back. Maybe he needs to see how badly we need a kick ass WR. AND it does mean a lot. Many of them that are on the fence will go the way of how they felt at a game. How confortable or caught up in the moment they were. I doubt DGB is riding the fence with us and Arky/OU, but if these visits meant nothing, they wouldn't exist.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2011, 10:03:47 PM »
One talk show this morning said this guy was fast as hell for a LB, sub 4.5.  Also, a friend of mine went and saw Leeds play week before last and was impressed big time with this kid.
Nicknamed...Little Karlos.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2011, 06:27:35 AM »
E.Goldman, K.Alexander, C.Jones, E. Boehm are new visitors plus several verbal commits per Scout. I don't subsribe... just what I read.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2011, 10:28:38 PM »
This weekend will be one of the largest, as far as top-tier prospects go, to visit Auburn at one time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2011, 11:07:07 AM »
Actually, I take that back. Maybe he needs to see how badly we need a kick ass WR. AND it does mean a lot. Many of them that are on the fence will go the way of how they felt at a game. How confortable or caught up in the moment they were. I doubt DGB is riding the fence with us and Arky/OU, but if these visits meant nothing, they wouldn't exist.

Fact is, you can't know what will sway any kid one way or the other.  It may be important to one kid to choose the winner, while another sees a chance to play early for the loser.   One may come and simply love Auburn and not give a damn about the outcome of the game one way or the other, while another just won't feel quite at home even if we upset bammer.    They may be following a teammate, regardless of choice, and yet another may be wanting to go against the grain of a teammate, family or friend.  The visit isn't meaningless, but you never know what the individual recruit finds most important.   I would suspect that the outcome of one game, isn't as big a deal, especially since last season can be brought up pretty fresh, as well as the last decade.   If a kid is THAT emotional and short sighted that he makes his choice based solely on the scoreboard of one game, ANY ONE GAME, then somewhere down the line he'll make an emotional choice that doesn't benefit the team, maybe a few.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions