No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Fuck Hockey....
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 10:14:27 PM »
Hockey rules. I know you hate anything that doesnt involve balls, but you may need to stop being close minded. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 10:31:27 PM »
Hockey fucks up the Sportscenter flow. 

:poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 01:46:22 PM »
Hockey fucks up the Sportscenter flow. 

:poke:
AMEN!

Much like soccer, hockey is a game best suited for pansy Europeans and goddamn Canadians. The best part is the fighting, and they even fuck that up. When is the last time you saw a hockey player get relieved of 2 or 3 teeth during a fight? Hell, you can see that any weekend at Ed's Lounge in Pell City. Either teach these guys to fight like men or do something to jack up the scoring. If I wanted to waste my time on an event that had all the excitement of watching the traffic light change colors, I'd probably be a hockry or soccer fan. How the hell can a "sport" where the score all too often winds up 1-0 or fucking 0-0 capture anyone's interest?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

D-Day

• Sergeant-at-Arms
  • All courses... incomplete
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 02:01:12 PM »
AMEN!

Much like soccer, hockey is a game best suited for pansy Europeans and goddamn Canadians. The best part is the fighting, and they even fuck that up. When is the last time you saw a hockey player get relieved of 2 or 3 teeth during a fight? Hell, you can see that any weekend at Ed's Lounge in Pell City. Either teach these guys to fight like men or do something to jack up the scoring. If I wanted to waste my time on an event that had all the excitement of watching the traffic light change colors, I'd probably be a hockry or soccer fan. How the hell can a "sport" where the score all too often winds up 1-0 or fucking 0-0 capture anyone's interest?

Redneck.

Although I do hate soccer. The only reason people play it is so they don't have to watch it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions