No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Hey EVERYONE NOT AUBURN
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2011, 05:50:17 PM »
Someone should take the LSU Freek fark where Chizik is holding up an asterix and change it to a giant middle finger.  Fuck tha haters. 
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 05:51:17 PM by AWK »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2011, 06:01:44 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2011, 06:12:59 PM »
Add Kirk "I'm amazed when the NCAA says it's all good" Butthurtstreit to the fuck you list.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2011, 06:34:16 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2011, 07:49:37 PM »
This thread should be 20 pages by now? What the Fuck...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2011, 08:11:11 PM »
It honestly slipped my mind about thirty minutes after I got off the internet. 

I think it's because as Auburn fans, we haven't truly cared about this shit since last season.  It's been bammers, Sheridans, and dumbasses perpetuating the rumors and predictions. 

This thread was a nice Fuck You! to all of them.  And now I've moved on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2011, 08:27:48 PM »
Sheridan's so fucking lame.  Not even funny. 

Same ole shit.

"The NCAA said they have the alleged bagman.  Not me.  Did I say that?  No.  A caller asked what I thought.  I said 50-50.  But I wasn't completely sure.  Is that fair?  I said I hoped Auburn would be okay.  They're worth a lot of money to a lot of people.  I root for Auburn.  But I told you I thought the witness would not come forward.  I met with the alleged bagman.  I believe him when he says he didn't do it.  This was the man the NCAA told me was the bagman.  Did I say the NCAA?  No.  People in the NCAA told me the name of the bagman.  Blah blah blah blah I think I said blah blah blah I was right wasn't I? blah blah blah."

His NCAA Deep Throat must have swallowed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2011, 08:45:17 PM »
The Top 10 worst days in the history of the University of Alabama:

April 4, 1865: Union troops under the command of Brigadier General John Thomas Croxton burn the university to the ground.

June 11, 1963: Governor George Wallace makes his infamous stand in front of the door of Foster Auditorium in an effort to keep African-American students out of the University of Alabama. This stunt helped stereotype the state as a bunch of backwoods, Klan robe wearing racists to the rest of the nation.

January 3, 1981: Auburn University hires Pat Dye as it's head football coach, turning the atmosphere of the Iron Bowl.

November 27, 1982: Vincent "Bo" Jackson goes "over the top" and scores the winning touchdown in the Iron Bowl at Birmingham's Legion Field. This win snapped a 10 year win streak by the Tide and forever changed the momentum of this series. Over the next 29 years, Auburn will win 17 Iron Bowls.

December 2, 1989: Alabama plays it's first ever game on the campus of Auburn University. The Tide entered the contest at Jordan-Hare stadium with a 10-0 record and #2 national ranking. Auburn wins the game, 30-20, ending Alabama's quest for a national title. Auburn moved their home game from Birmingham in order to get a "fair shot" during it's turn as the home team, something they never had in the pro Alabama venue of Legion Field.

May 3, 2003: Mike Price is fired as head coach after a seedy romp with a Pensacola (FL) stripper. This event gave birth to one of the funniest one liners in modern history. During a tryst in his hotel room, the stripper yelled "Roll Tide!" Price responded, "It's rolling, baby! It's rolling!"

November 26, 2010: Auburn rallies from a 24 point deficit to win the Iron Bowl. To add insult to injury, this monumental victory occurred in front of more that 101,000 fans in recently expanded Bryant-Denny stadium. This win improved Auburn's all-time record in Tuscaloosa to 8-1.

January 10, 2011: Auburn wins the BCS National Championship.

April 27, 2011: A violent tornado, rated an EF-4 on the Fujita scale, destroys parts of Tuscaloosa. Although not one blade of grass was damaged on campus, the school hijacks the tragic statewide outbreak as their own, arguably impacting needed relief efforts and resources from other cities in the state that were more severely impacted by the storms.

October 11, 2011: After an extensive 13 month investigation of Auburn University's football program, the NCAA determines that Auburn played by the rules during its recruitment of Cameron Newton, and cleared the school of any wrongdoing. This ruling slammed the door shut on the baseless rumors and internet message board idiocy trumpeted (in large part) by Alabama fans, who claimed the Tigers championship to be illegitimate and would soon be stripped. Tide fans invested long hours and creative writing to convince the nation that Auburn was more evil than Hitler. They failed miserably.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Aubie16

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2011, 09:01:12 PM »
The Top 10 worst days in the history of the University of Alabama:

April 4, 1865: Union troops under the command of Brigadier General John Thomas Croxton burn the university to the ground.

June 11, 1963: Governor George Wallace makes his infamous stand in front of the door of Foster Auditorium in an effort to keep African-American students out of the University of Alabama. This stunt helped stereotype the state as a bunch of backwoods, Klan robe wearing racists to the rest of the nation.

January 3, 1981: Auburn University hires Pat Dye as it's head football coach, turning the atmosphere of the Iron Bowl.

November 27, 1982: Vincent "Bo" Jackson goes "over the top" and scores the winning touchdown in the Iron Bowl at Birmingham's Legion Field. This win snapped a 10 year win streak by the Tide and forever changed the momentum of this series. Over the next 29 years, Auburn will win 17 Iron Bowls.

December 2, 1989: Alabama plays it's first ever game on the campus of Auburn University. The Tide entered the contest at Jordan-Hare stadium with a 10-0 record and #2 national ranking. Auburn wins the game, 30-20, ending Alabama's quest for a national title. Auburn moved their home game from Birmingham in order to get a "fair shot" during it's turn as the home team, something they never had in the pro Alabama venue of Legion Field.

May 3, 2003: Mike Price is fired as head coach after a seedy romp with a Pensacola (FL) stripper. This event gave birth to one of the funniest one liners in modern history. During a tryst in his hotel room, the stripper yelled "Roll Tide!" Price responded, "It's rolling, baby! It's rolling!"

November 26, 2010: Auburn rallies from a 24 point deficit to win the Iron Bowl. To add insult to injury, this monumental victory occurred in front of more that 101,000 fans in recently expanded Bryant-Denny stadium. This win improved Auburn's all-time record in Tuscaloosa to 8-1.

January 10, 2011: Auburn wins the BCS National Championship.

April 27, 2011: A violent tornado, rated an EF-4 on the Fujita scale, destroys parts of Tuscaloosa. Although not one blade of grass was damaged on campus, the school hijacks the tragic statewide outbreak as their own, arguably impacting needed relief efforts and resources from other cities in the state that were more severely impacted by the storms.

October 11, 2011: After an extensive 13 month investigation of Auburn University's football program, the NCAA determines that Auburn played by the rules during its recruitment of Cameron Newton, and cleared the school of any wrongdoing. This ruling slammed the door shut on the baseless rumors and internet message board idiocy trumpeted (in large part) by Alabama fans, who claimed the Tigers championship to be illegitimate and would soon be stripped. Tide fans invested long hours and creative writing to convince the nation that Auburn was more evil than Hitler. They failed miserably.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

JR4AU

« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2011, 09:07:00 PM »
The letter.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/aub/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/2011-12/misc_non_event/NCAAInvestigationletter.pdf

I can see the nuggets the moron hoards will cling to there.  "If any further information becomes known...".  So, the investigation isn't over, even though it's officially over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2011, 09:12:08 PM »
ESPN seizing on "could reopen if new evidence emerges."

Sirius CFB take:  ChiIk knew it.   He knew it all along.  It's why he was so confident.

Cam:  Really? I could have told you that. Nothing else to say.  Better to let old wounds heal.  (class. He has it).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

JR4AU

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2011, 09:37:45 PM »
ESPN seizing on "could reopen if new evidence emerges."

Sirius CFB take:  ChiIk knew it.   He knew it all along.  It's why he was so confident.

Cam:  Really? I could have told you that. Nothing else to say.  Better to let old wounds heal.  (class. He has it).

Any closed investigation could reopen if new evidence emerges.  They're not searching for it. 

Chiz knew, and we knew he knew.

Cam:  :thumsup:  #winning  :aubie:

Bammers like Shane, Douchenozzle Moore, Blue Fag Tuna, Finebaum, Sheridan, etc, etc:  :pwnd:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2011, 09:47:52 PM »
DA DA DA...Hey Alabama
We just beat the hell outta you
Rammer Jammer, yellowhammer
GO TO HELL ALABAMMER
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2011, 09:48:53 PM »
Listened to Finebaum try to give himself and Sheridan credit for bringing this to a close faster.  What they did was become a thorn in the NCAA's side and made them speed up the investigation (so they can later say, there was something but the heat they were creating caused it to be hush hush rush rush) and all Chiz did by asking about it at media days was piss the NCAA off by challenging them.  They were actually trying to spin it to give them the credit.  Then Shane comes on the air and says that it only says it's over about Cam...........oh my the butthurt was obvious. 

Yes, a big fuck you to all the haters.  Just makes January all that much sweeter to me.  Fuck'em in da mouf.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

JR4AU

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2011, 09:52:14 PM »
Listened to Finebaum try to give himself and Sheridan credit for bringing this to a close faster.  What they did was become a thorn in the NCAA's side and made them speed up the investigation (so they can later say, there was something but the heat they were creating caused it to be hush hush rush rush) and all Chiz did by asking about it at media days was piss the NCAA off by challenging them.  They were actually trying to spin it to give them the credit.  Then Shane comes on the air and says that it only says it's over about Cam...........oh my the butthurt was obvious. 

Yes, a big fuck you to all the haters.  Just makes January all that much sweeter to me.  Fuck'em in da mouf.

This letter is a recruiting boost.  The haters know that.  They will try to spin it negatively.  The idiot fucks never would see the truth.  They can't accept it.  Losers take comfort in screaming "They Cheated". 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2011, 09:55:17 PM »
oh and for everyone I see that talked shit, my face will be like this

When I first heard it I was all

Then I was all

Then I went to

:pb:

Then back to

« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 10:01:29 PM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2011, 09:59:30 PM »
http://auburn.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1278222

"I'm glad that it's out public," Auburn coach Gene Chizik said Wednesday night following the Tigers' practice. "If anybody had any questions, now you can put those to bed."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions