Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Our beatwriter....

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Our beatwriter....
« on: October 11, 2011, 09:41:41 PM »
Evan Doucheberry apparently asked Trotter if he'd gotten any negative reaction to his play last week. 

"No comment" was the response. 

That ignited a freak out on one of the "Wave the Creed" boards which included commentary from Frazier's dad. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Our beatwriter....
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 09:50:54 PM »
Evan Doucheberry apparently asked Trotter if he'd gotten any negative reaction to his play last week. 

"No comment" was the response. 

That ignited a freak out on one of the "Wave the Creed" boards which included commentary from Frazier's dad.
Pleased to be posting...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 10:06:14 PM »
I an going to go ahead and say this also.

I think the world of Barrett Trotter and his family. They are members in good standing of the Fearless and True Auburn Family. Thus making them members of MY family. 

My son has competed directly in line Barrett for a role on this team.

That does NOT make him an enemy. That makes Barrett a brother. PERIOD.

So saying that message boards are created for peoples opinions ...no matter how uneducated they are. So I will not pu

to task anyone for their opinion. 

BUT...if you approach me or my Son trying to run down one of our family members you will garner a serious talking to from me like the young man did Saturday evening.

We either are family or we are not. I wont tolerate the berating.

Thanksfor listening.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 10:17:42 PM »
 :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 10:25:25 PM »
LMAO!!! The Bandwagon Fans should be almost through.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 10:29:31 PM »
Barrett was horrible last Saturday night, Kiehl Frazier was good when he ran, not so much when he threw the ball. I'm sure they feel the exact same, probably worse. I told Kiehl to keep his head up and to correctly correct the mistakes that were made.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 11:30:48 PM »
Barrett was horrible last Saturday night, Kiehl Frazier was good when he ran, not so much when he threw the ball. I'm sure they feel the exact same, probably worse. I told Kiehl to keep his head up and to correctly correct the mistakes that were made.
You were on the field after the game?  Or you have his email?

Also, Kiehl's Dad needs to learn to type.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 11:40:45 PM »
Exactly how would one incorrectly correct a mistake? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2011, 11:51:05 PM »
Correctly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2011, 12:15:23 AM »

With perfect practice!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2011, 12:42:11 AM »
With perfect practice!
That and with constant film & playbook study.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2011, 09:00:45 AM »
With perfect practice!

PRACTICE!!!???
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2011, 10:15:31 AM »
As hard as it would be for me, if I had a son playing football at Auburn (please, oh please lord!!!)...especially at QB...I would stay the fuck off the message board. Nothing good can come of what you are reading. And damn sure nothing good can come of what you respond.

You can try to be as rational as you want to, but you are trying to rationalize with a bunch of people that either 1. don't know what they are talking about or 2. don't want to be anywhere close to being rational because they don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

I have been on the "trotter should sit" train since game 1. But I also know that I don't know what the coaches know.

The problem I have IS with the coaches. Not with Trotter. Either 1 of 2 things should happen:
1. Develop Trotter and let him play the kind of game that he is "supposedly" built to play. Meaning the same type of game that Todd played in '09. (Which I don't think will work, but I think would work better than the bullshit we put out on the field Saturday)

or

2. Be an option team and NEVER let Trotter see the field.

DO NOT be an option team and let Trotter in the game just to hand the god damn ball off. That makes no sense to me what so ever...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2011, 10:17:31 AM »

You can try to be as rational as you want to, but you are trying to rationalize with a bunch of people that either 1. don't know what they are talking about or 2. don't want to be anywhere close to being rational because they don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

Winnah winnah, chicken dinnah!  Trotter still sux though. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2011, 06:05:24 PM »
Trotter still sux though.
True, but he has the best looking beard in the SEC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

jmar

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2011, 08:56:14 PM »
We aren't running the No Huddle offense as it was first installed. Todd couldn't pull off this run/pass option much better than Trotter. The surprise factor has been lost without the motion to accompany the pace. It opened up the field.  We look as if we are trying to run Cam's version with Trotter and that IS NOT TROTTER'S FAULT.

Cam was able to overcome the speed factor before mid-season but the offense suited his style of play. I think Frazier needs to be turned loose and run the offense for longer periods because there is no way for a QB to get in a rythym when he has to run on and off the field constantly, and it shows. And I'm already sick of the camera panning to Gus waving them in after a failure.     

And then of course the Spring brings us Zeke Pike and the circus is back in town. Finish the year out and hire a QB tutor young man...because you're gonna need one. Even so I'm guessing they will want him to redshirt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2011, 09:53:57 PM »
We aren't running the No Huddle offense as it was first installed. Todd couldn't pull off this run/pass option much better than Trotter. The surprise factor has been lost without the motion to accompany the pace. It opened up the field.  We look as if we are trying to run Cam's version with Trotter and that IS NOT TROTTER'S FAULT.

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2011, 09:57:37 PM »

Cam was able to overcome the speed factor before mid-season but the offense suited his style of play. I think Frazier needs to be turned loose and run the offense for longer periods because there is no way for a QB to get in a rythym when he has to run on and off the field constantly, and it shows. And I'm already sick of the camera panning to Gus waving them in after a failure.     

And then of course the Spring brings us Zeke Pike and the circus is back in town. Finish the year out and hire a QB tutor young man...because you're gonna need one. Even so I'm guessing they will want him to redshirt.

Even the most vocal Trotter supporters are now onboard. You're going down with the ship I see. The USS Trotter is sinking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2011, 01:58:15 AM »
Even the most vocal Trotter supporters are now onboard. You're going down with the ship I see. The USS Trotter is sinking.
I can't help it GH. The coaches made the statement that they intended to put players in a position where they could succeed. And this is simply not the case with Trotter. He can run the Todd version of the N.H. but that hasn't been an option.
This is exactly as it appears, a band aid of sorts until Frazier is ready. I don't have a problem with that. But Trotter was named the starter under the assumption that he won the job. He has now become the whipping boy for the fans with his increasingly poor play. "The packages" for Frazier are QB draws that Trotter can't execute.   

I think Malzahn is as good a play caller as there is in cfb, great offensive mind, but why can't we throw it? Why can't we run any kind of pattern from this style of offense? Clemson does it. They run short stuff to get the ball in Watkins' hands and let him do the rest. Arkansas does much the same only they have four playmakers.

How can I conveniently lay it on Trotter when he is being asked to run the offense of Cam Newton?
And how rigid are we when Clint Moseley isn't an option?

« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 06:05:56 AM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2011, 09:49:23 AM »
True, but he has the best looking beard in the SEC.

I think that thing is the whole damn problem.  I have more hair on my upper lip than he does.  It looks... wimpy.  If you can't grow one that looks better than an anemic caterpillar, then shave the sumbitch off!!

Oh, but wait... it would make his ears even more prominent.  And even Tommy Tuberville looks at Trotter's ears and goes "Damn, son..."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions