Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Win a signed 2011 Auburn football helmet...

Win a signed 2011 Auburn football helmet...
« on: October 03, 2011, 09:10:12 PM »
for those who dont venture to the other boards out there. I wanted to share with my friends at the X

A 10 year old member of our Auburn Family has lost his battle with a form of cancer called neuroblastoma. Evan Thomason, of Helena, AL, passed away last week after putting up a strong fight. Evan has been a dedicated Auburn fan and has met and been an inspiration to many of Auburn's football players and coaches. Help honor his life and memory by making a donation to St. Jude in his name. A memorial fund has been set up at the link the below.
E-mail  a screen shot of your donation confirmation to be entered. For every $5.00 donated, your name will be put in a drawing for the helmet (ie - $20.00 gets your name in the running 4 times.)

Click the link below to donate...

http://fundraising.stjude.org/site/TR/Events/Tribute?pg=fund&fr_id=1341&pxfid=27531&JServSessionIdr004=ucjt4yrqo1.app244a

http://blog.al.com/montgomery/2011/09/auburn_family_mourns_loss_of_t.html

*****Every donation gets you entered in a drawing for Ole Miss tickets

*****Win an autographed Auburn football helmet

Before anyone brings it up: Compliance has been contacted and the green light has been given.

This helmet is signed by members of the 2011 Auburn Tiger football team (Barrett Trotter, Lutz, T-Reed, Nosa Eguae, Michael Dyer, Onterrio McCallebb to name a few)

After you make a donation, be sure to take a screen shot of the confirmation page (if you don't know how here's an easy way: make sure the page is viewable on your monitor hit CTRL + PRT SCRN keys then go copy into Paint. PRT SC or PRT SCRN is usually above the backspace key)

E-mail that screen shot to me at wareagle044@gmail.com and for every $5.00 that you donate to the Evan Thomason Memorial Fund, i will put your name in a hat for the football helmet. ($20.00 donation would get your name in the running 4 times)

Include your name, address, and contact information in the e-mail, contact info, and Online ID if possible

Screen Shot:

The Helmet:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions