Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Welcome Hipsh

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Welcome Hipsh
« on: October 08, 2007, 12:50:16 PM »
Not sure who it is but they must be over eighty.  You have to be that old to be in that part of Florida.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Hipsh

Re: Welcome Hipsh
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 12:55:52 PM »
Fifty years south of eighty, but thanks for noticing.  Yes, Florida is where everyone is dying to come and coming to die.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 01:10:23 PM »
Fifty years south of eighty, but thanks for noticing.  Yes, Florida is where everyone is dying to come and coming to die.

I know you can buy Depends and Metamucial wholesale most places.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 04:06:36 PM »

Lawrence!

Glad you made it to the party.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 04:15:14 PM »
Lawrence!

Glad you made it to the party.

Good God!  I knew your invite came from questionable folks, but from Wes?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2007, 04:17:05 PM »
Good God!  I knew your invite came from questionable folks, but from Wes?

Larry is also a lawyer.

I'll sweeten the pot for you:  he's a tax lawyer...loved law school so much he took another year.

He is also a huge Auburn fan and has a fancy roman numeral at the end of his name.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2007, 04:55:28 PM »
Larry is also a lawyer.

I'll sweeten the pot for you:  he's a tax lawyer...loved law school so much he took another year.

He is also a huge Auburn fan and has a fancy roman numeral at the end of his name.

Those little tidbits have not really helped his case.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2007, 04:58:56 PM »
Those little tidbits have not really helped his case.

They were for your benefit, not his.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2007, 01:48:32 PM »
Aristocrat
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."