Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Put Your Ailments Here

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Put Your Ailments Here
« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2011, 03:10:45 PM »

Pffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttt, get on my level.  My shit has been grinding for years.
Homo, or no homo?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

chinook

« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2011, 03:12:27 PM »
so far my ailments have been two passing kidney stones.  4 years apart...kinda like the Olympics but no medal to show for the pain.  the first stone was a 3 mm and the second one, just this past summer, was 5 mm. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2011, 03:22:56 PM »
so far my ailments have been two passing kidney stones.  4 years apart...kinda like the Olympics but no medal to show for the pain.  the first stone was a 3 mm and the second one, just this past summer, was 5 mm.

Drink yourself some flaxseed tea.  Consistency of snot but better than stones.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2011, 03:26:50 PM »
Drink yourself some flaxseed tea.  Consistency of snot but better than stones.

Knew a guy who ran a body shop.  He passed a big ole stone one day and was bleeding all over himself.  Sweatin' like a hog and about to pass out. He was getting one of his guys to carry him to the doc and this lady says, "Can't you write me an estimate before you go?".  He said, If I had the strength to punch her...

Fortunately, I've never had the pleasure.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2011, 03:54:27 PM »
Good luck at the doc, old man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2011, 03:59:35 PM »
Good luck at the doc, old man.

I second that emotion.  Good luck.

Got my MRI results back and the good news is no surgery on the back.  The bad news is I'm old.  I'm ready for 2011 to be over.  This year has set a record for sticking, probing, X-raying, MRI'ing, therapying, cracking and generally hurtin' all over like a mofo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2011, 04:12:08 PM »
Good lord-my flat feet-no hair-beer gut makes me the stud of this place.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2011, 04:15:49 PM »
Good lord-my flat feet-no hair-beer gut makes me the stud of this place.

Stop bragging.  No one likes self-centered jerks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2011, 04:56:12 PM »
Got my MRI results back and the good news is no surgery on the back.  The bad news is I'm old.  I'm ready for 2011 to be over.

But, once 2011 is over, won't that just mean you're another year older than dirt?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2011, 05:05:26 PM »
But, once 2011 is over, won't that just mean you're another year older than dirt?

No.  The dirt got a year older too.  Duh!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2011, 05:09:57 PM »
Stop bragging.  No one likes self-centered jerks.

It ain't bragging if you-wait that doesn't apply here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #71 on: October 31, 2011, 05:25:19 PM »
No.  The dirt got a year older too.  Duh!!!

Damn lawyers...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2011, 06:54:05 PM »
You said bone on bone.
and shit grinding
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #73 on: November 01, 2011, 12:20:33 AM »
Ok,  Good news is that my knee doesn't have to be cut on........right now.  The other bit of good news is that I am still young and you are, well, old fuckers.

:haha:

I have "normal wear and tear" on my knee.  He said that since the pain is where it's located and by looking at the xrays that we don't have to do the knife, at least for a while hopefully.  I have to do some physical therapy daily for the next 3 months.  So some guy came in with that rubber band thing, showed me how to do my exercises.  Since I am not "heavy" according to the doc, hopefully we can get my quads to limber up some and not cause as much pressure on my knee.  If it's better in 3 months, we drop to 3 to 4 times a week.  Bad news is eventually, the knife is going to be the only option, but not right now.  He said that should be the last option we explore.

The little Xray tech was smoking.  I really couldn't work this into the conversation though:

Yeah, um, you're kinda hot and some people from the Internet would love for me to snap some pics and post them, what do you say?

For the tl;dr people:

No surgery, will come later in life.  Physical Therapy will hopefully take care of this.  Xray tech was hot, but no pics.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #74 on: November 01, 2011, 08:54:20 AM »
Xray tech was hot, but no pics.

You continually disappoint.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2011, 09:52:37 AM »

He's young but slow. Cut his limpid lizard ass some slack.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2011, 01:32:53 PM »

I really wanted to, but there was no way to take one in the XRay room without the flash going off so it would have been more than obvious.  I live to fight another day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2011, 01:44:22 PM »
I really wanted to, but there was no way to take one in the XRay room without the flash going off so it would have been more than obvious.  I live to fight another day.

That's the attitude. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #78 on: November 01, 2011, 03:32:01 PM »
Ok,  Good news is that my knee doesn't have to be cut on........right now.  The other bit of good news is that I am still young and you are, well, old fuckers.

I have "normal wear and tear" on my knee.  He said that since the pain is where it's located and by looking at the xrays that we don't have to do the knife, at least for a while hopefully.  I have to do some physical therapy daily for the next 3 months.  So some guy came in with that rubber band thing, showed me how to do my exercises.  Since I am not "heavy" according to the doc, hopefully we can get my quads to limber up some and not cause as much pressure on my knee.  If it's better in 3 months, we drop to 3 to 4 times a week.  Bad news is eventually, the knife is going to be the only option, but not right now.  He said that should be the last option we explore.

The little Xray tech was smoking.  I really couldn't work this into the conversation though:

For the tl;dr people:

No surgery, will come later in life.  Physical Therapy will hopefully take care of this.  Xray tech was hot, but no pics.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2011, 11:12:10 PM »

For the tl;dr people:

Karma, she is a bitch.

I go in at 6:30 am tomorrow morning for my second knee surgery.

Fuck all y'all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler