friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Auburn - FAU Thread
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2011, 08:06:31 PM »
Can Trotter ever cash in on a free play? Fuck me.....I'm with WE!! He looks lost.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2011, 08:09:01 PM »
Can Trotter ever cash in on a free play? Fuck me.....I'm with WE!! He looks lost.

Well it is the same damn play each time. It has been the same free play since game one. I'm not sure we have hit it yet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2011, 08:12:51 PM »
If I was FAU's O cooridinator I would just take a knee on first and second down because AU doesn't EVER stop somebody on 3rd.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2011, 08:14:14 PM »
Well it is the same damn play each time. It has been the same free play since game one. I'm not sure we have hit it yet.

I was about a foot or two from the players at Tigerwalk. Trotter came by and looked like a zombie. No emotion, no high fives...no nothing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2011, 08:17:06 PM »
Our offense is fucking sucking.  Thank goodness for E. Blake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2011, 08:20:24 PM »
Somebody notify the CDC. A disease has hit the AU football team. It startEs as the "we can't tackle shit" disease and has morphed into the "we can't block shit" disease.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2011, 08:21:24 PM »
Our D is beyond awful.  We stopped them last drive, but overall we haven't looked that good to me considering we are playing FAU.  Our offense looks anemic.  At least should be 21-3 minimum.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2011, 08:21:29 PM »
This is fucking sad.  Are we really in this tight of a ballgame with a lower tier CUSA team?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2011, 08:22:42 PM »
I'm glad we worked on tackling this week.  It shows.  Oh wait, nevermind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2011, 08:29:49 PM »
We won't have to worry about Trotter too much longer if he keeps running like that. Turn your back to the defender and soon you'll get a broken back.

IF Trotter and Moseley were that close, it's time to see Moseley.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 08:31:57 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2011, 08:33:36 PM »

He makes miss Chris Todd.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2011, 08:37:00 PM »
This is just pathetic.  I am at a loss for words.  I need to see something in the second half.  I am starting to convince myself that we will be lucky to beat anyone else on the schedule besides Samford.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2011, 08:38:03 PM »
IF Trotter and Moseley were that close, it's time to see Moseley.

Yup

and

He makes miss Chris Todd.

Yup   :puke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2011, 08:44:05 PM »
I'm well on my way to draining a brand new bottle of Sapphire.  And I don't think it's going to be enough.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2011, 08:47:45 PM »
I'm interested to see Prowler's take on this. I don't think FAU has any Samoans on their roster.

Cuban warriors?

From the outside looking in, I just don't understand this. Not because I'm a dickhead Alabama fan. Well, I am a dickhead Alabama fan, but you get what I'm saying. I figured AU would come out of the gate PISSED about the Clemson loss and totally shit-stomp FAU. Tackling is improving. Didn't look half bad during the first half. On defense, it's almost as if they're afraid to hit. I saw once during the Clemson game, and at least once this game where an FAU player was trying to catch the ball and was sort of juggling it, and the AU defender literally stands there and waits for him to gain control of the ball to hit him. When it happened today, it was a backwards toss to a FAU RB.

KNOCK THE FUCK OUT OF THE GUY. When he's juggling it, you can hit him! It's like nobody is making a play on the ball. They're just waiting to see what their man is going to do when he gets the ball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2011, 08:55:35 PM »
Great play by frosh. APlate toy they haven't had enough time to coach the talent of of him yet!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2011, 09:00:39 PM »
We just grab and try to wrap up...meanwhile, the larger than the average 10 year old flings AU defenders helplessly away... if they were lucky enough to have touched the offensive player.  We dive at ankles.  We leave our feet quicker than a $3 whore.  Fucking pathetic.

This has got to be the worst shit I've seen... Not just a little clueless on defense... Like retarded baby gorlilla clueless.  Holy shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2011, 09:01:43 PM »
Still can't tackle...this is disgusting...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2011, 09:02:41 PM »
Long way to go still and things can change.

But I gotta ask....

Which is worse?   The 2008 offense or this defense?   

Three years in, there ARE no excuses.  I'm sorry. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.