Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn - FAU Thread

Auburn - FAU Thread
« on: September 24, 2011, 07:14:44 PM »
Seriously?  They cut away from the Virginia-Southern Miss game to say that Trotter threw a pick on the first play from scrimmage? 

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

jmar

Re: Auburn - FAU Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 07:22:10 PM »
Seriously?  They cut away from the Virginia-Southern Miss game to say that Trotter threw a pick on the first play from scrimmage? 

:facepalm:
Damn this front three can play a little for FA.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 07:26:19 PM »
Frothro put some mustard on it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 07:27:35 PM »
Anyone else get the Spanish AT&T commercial? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2011, 07:33:54 PM »
Anyone else get the Spanish AT&T commercial?
Jose no Como no.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2011, 07:35:39 PM »
I still say Trotter sucks...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2011, 07:37:19 PM »
God da....This is unacceptable. 

I know it's FAU.  I know we're going to win.  I know we'll have flashes of greatness. 

But we're going through the motions.  Some of these horrible fumbles.  Some of this piss poor blocking.  This shit has to be perfect if we're going to compete for the West. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2011, 07:39:52 PM »
I'm not a fan of throwing the kid to the wolves, but let Frazier in some more. Run and throw a few short passes. Trotter looks like he is still in the locker room.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2011, 07:40:11 PM »
God da....This is unacceptable. 

I know it's FAU.  I know we're going to win.  I know we'll have flashes of greatness. 

But we're going through the motions.  Some of these horrible fumbles.  Some of this piss poor blocking.  This shit has to be perfect if we're going to compete for the West.

Yep...it makes me sick. I wish we would go up about 30 in the first half so someone beside Trotter can play. I just don't think he is going to do it...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2011, 07:40:43 PM »
I'm not a fan of throwing the kid to the wolves, but let Frazier in some more. Run and throw a few short passes. Trotter looks like he is still in the locker room.

He has all season. It makes me wish we had Todd back...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2011, 07:43:50 PM »
I dont mean exclusively, I just want to see more than one play in a row. After his 17 yard run, give him one more. Let him build on the momentum.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2011, 07:44:30 PM »
Fucking 3rd and long again...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2011, 07:45:32 PM »
The AU killer zone strikes again!

Is that Snellenburger?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2011, 07:46:38 PM »
My blood is boiling for some reason...

This team has had 3 points all year, average 90 yards of offense a game, and we allow them to get first down after first down. We suck. I am going to drink...heavily...fuck this...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2011, 07:51:16 PM »
The commentators are doing a great job sounding surPrised by FAUs ability to move the ball. Keep talking about how FAU made adjustments since last game. HA!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2011, 07:52:02 PM »
Fuck me...you have got to be fucking kidding me...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2011, 07:52:30 PM »
It's like a god damn train wreck...I can't stop watching...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2011, 07:56:54 PM »
At least our eagle kicked ass. And I can't wait to see the band!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2011, 07:59:30 PM »
Against Michigan St for the game...

1st Downs   1
3rd down efficiency 0-10   
4th down efficiency 0-0   
Total Yards   48

This is who we are playing...fuck...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2011, 08:02:56 PM »
My blood is boiling for some reason...

This team has had 3 points all year, average 90 yards of offense a game, and we allow them to get first down after first down. We suck. I am going to drink...heavily...fuck this...

I am way ahead of you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'