Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Philip Lutzenkirchen TE has Committed to AUBURN.....HELL YEAH, MUTHA F...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
UCKER.  Fuck Yeah.  This kid is a Fuckin' STUD KAT....And, And, he has a Bad Ass Last Name......War "FUCKING" Eagle and WAR "FUCKING" LUTZ...EN...KIR....CH....EN.  Man I'm fuckin' Jacked about this commitment.  So, who's kickin' who's ass now, BAMMERS?  Don't mess with the BULL....You'll get the HORNS, Mutha Fuckas.

Question; Is Auburn going to have to abbreviate his Last Name to fit it on the back of the Jersey....or, will it just kinda wrap over his shoulder pads?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
UCKER.  Fuck Yeah.  This kid is a Fuckin' STUD KAT....And, And, he has a Bad Ass Last Name......War "FUCKING" Eagle and WAR "FUCKING" LUTZ...EN...KIR....CH....EN.  Man I'm fuckin' Jacked about this commitment.  So, who's kickin' who's ass now, BAMMERS?  Don't mess with the BULL....You'll get the HORNS, Mutha Fuckas.

Question; Is Auburn going to have to abbreviate his Last Name to fit it on the back of the Jersey....or, will it just kinda wrap over his shoulder pads?
You teabag inside sources!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Fuckin' A.

:thumbsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hell yeah, man.  Let's hope this guy starts the Auburn recruiting blitzkrieg.  FUCK YOUR POLISH BAMMER ASSES! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Where's he from?  I have read about him, and he looks like a great addition to the team, but I still don't know where he's from.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Where's he from?  I have read about him, and he looks like a great addition to the team, but I still don't know where he's from.

Jawja
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Yeah, I decided to quit being so fucking lazy that I couldn't go to the scout site and find out for myself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions