Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Chirp chirp.... chirp...

Re: Chirp chirp.... chirp...
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2007, 05:13:40 PM »
I grew up reading his schtick. He wasn't too bad way back when. He moved into fuckstick territoy quite some time ago. I would happily hold your drink while you beat the shit out of him. Oh, he is only about five feet tall, so wear your cup.

Calling someone's work and threatening someone's way of feeding their family is pure bullshit.  Chopper's in for the beatdown.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2007, 06:06:42 PM »
Calling someone's work and threatening someone's way of feeding their family is pure bullshit.  Chopper's in for the beatdown.

I've done it once before and despite the circumstances felt like a complete tool.  Sent the guy some money anonymously. 

Here were the particulars:

Bama guy posting on a bama board.  I was on there spying, posing as a bammer. He was a real jackass. Made some pretty serious allegations about Auburn's cheating, etc.   Later he started bragging about how he was pullling the wool over his boss' eyes.  Said his boss was a real turd, an Ole Miss fan.  He ranted a good bit about the boss and the other people he worked with. Some pretty harsh ridicule Made the mistake of identifying himself by name.  Made the mistake of saying where he worked.  Made the mistake of identifying his boss and co-workers by name. He worked in sports media which made all the crap he was saying about AU worse.

Boss got an email from an untraceable account.  Click here was all it said.  Felt really bad as soon as it was sent.   Apparently bossman clicked because the guy had a total freaking meltdown on the board wanting to know which of the low-life fake bama fans ratted him out.  Then he posted his address telling whoever did to come fight him.  He was a college kid. It was a part time job. But still.  I sent him enough $$ to pay the rent. 
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 06:08:19 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2007, 08:53:00 PM »
I've done it once before and despite the circumstances felt like a complete tool.  Sent the guy some money anonymously. 

Here were the particulars:

Bama guy posting on a bama board.  I was on there spying, posing as a bammer. He was a real jackass. Made some pretty serious allegations about Auburn's cheating, etc.   Later he started bragging about how he was pullling the wool over his boss' eyes.  Said his boss was a real turd, an Ole Miss fan.  He ranted a good bit about the boss and the other people he worked with. Some pretty harsh ridicule Made the mistake of identifying himself by name.  Made the mistake of saying where he worked.  Made the mistake of identifying his boss and co-workers by name. He worked in sports media which made all the crap he was saying about AU worse.

Boss got an email from an untraceable account.  Click here was all it said.  Felt really bad as soon as it was sent.   Apparently bossman clicked because the guy had a total freaking meltdown on the board wanting to know which of the low-life fake bama fans ratted him out.  Then he posted his address telling whoever did to come fight him.  He was a college kid. It was a part time job. But still.  I sent him enough $$ to pay the rent. 

Well, I'm sure he moved on, and so have you.  By the way, you need to get back to the woodshed.  Argo just tossed a soft pitch...  I just replied "Oh man" ...and that was it.  I couldn't start again.  Go check it out.  NCAA AU vs. UA Smack thread...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2007, 03:20:09 AM »

Kaos, I have a new keyboard! so I got your back
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.