Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Is there any doubt...

Is there any doubt...
« on: May 19, 2008, 01:21:41 PM »
that this is the worst time of the year? I mean, I love what girls start wearing around this time (the only positive), but jeez, it's boring as fuck with no football. Every year I wonder how in the hell I make it through the off season. It's fun to talk shit, but FUCK, I'm ready to at least see some practice!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

BLS

Re: Is there any doubt...
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 01:34:59 PM »
I fucking hate the off season. Like you said bitches in bikinis are nice. Living close to the beach there's lots to look at, unfortunately you have to get very creative on how to do it with the wife right next to you.
Then again on the flip side ,after checking out the hot honeys all day, you can go home and drill the wife throught the head board.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 10:53:48 AM »
I have a good life.  I like the offseason.  Makes you apprecieate the season more.  I guess judging by the participation here (two bammers), most the other Auburn folks have things to do.   Being bammers though, and you're whole life being devoted to that one single thing that keeps your heart beat active (bammer football), I can see why you struggle during these times.

Get out more.   :thumbsup:

:poke:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BLS

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2008, 12:18:54 PM »
I have a good life.  I like the offseason.  Makes you apprecieate the season more.  I guess judging by the participation here (two bammers), most the other Auburn folks have things to do.   Being bammers though, and you're whole life being devoted to that one single thing that keeps your heart beat active (bammer football), I can see why you struggle during these times.

Get out more.   :thumbsup:

:poke:
and you are where? Responding to what?

Still up to your same old tricks huh?
:rofl:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 12:20:20 PM by AWK »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BLS

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2008, 12:21:19 PM »

By the way, nice article you looked up and pasted about recruiting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2008, 03:18:37 PM »
I fucking hate the off season. Like you said bitches in bikinis are nice. Living close to the beach there's lots to look at, unfortunately you have to get very creative on how to do it with the wife right next to you.
Then again on the flip side ,after checking out the hot honeys all day, you can go home and drill the wife throught the head board.

I hear ya Captain Kickass.  I'm impressed.  Let us bow down in your manly presence.  :pee:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BLS

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2008, 03:39:35 PM »
Let us bow down in your manly presence.  :pee:

If you wish, to each his own i guess.