Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Upper Georgia TigersX Meeting?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Upper Georgia TigersX Meeting?
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2008, 08:31:10 PM »
Nobody called me out on this?  I got Lakewood / HiFi Buys Amphitheater confused with the Verizon Amphitheater (Atlanta version), which is in Alpharetta.  I figured he meant Lakewood, and got the name confused with Birmingham's Verizon Amphitheater at Oak Mountain.  Too many Verizon Amphitheaters- I'll just blame Bush for confusing me with all these corporate naming rights.

Just got back.  Incredibly nice area.  Great venue with unreal sound.  I think it's brand new...no?  The Eagles played for 3+ hours and absolutely nailed it.  Good times.  Only drawback...$8 drafts.  What the fuck is that about?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Upper Georgia TigersX Meeting?
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2008, 08:41:17 AM »
Just got back.  Incredibly nice area.  Great venue with unreal sound.  I think it's brand new...no?  The Eagles played for 3+ hours and absolutely nailed it.  Good times.  Only drawback...$8 drafts.  What the fuck is that about?
They must have gone to the same Marketing school that the great folks at Six Flags attended.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.