Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

When they look at tape this week

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
When they look at tape this week
« on: September 10, 2011, 05:20:10 PM »
Does anybody of the defensive side notice the POOR FUCKING TACKLING, and say anything about it.

Nobody wraps up in the open field -they hit high and bounce off.

Roofs defense will cost us at least one game this year because the O just won't have it going one game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

jmar

Re: When they look at tape this week
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 06:26:49 PM »
Does anybody of the defensive side notice the POOR FUCKING TACKLING, and say anything about it.

Nobody wraps up in the open field -they hit high and bounce off.

Roofs defense will cost us at least one game this year because the O just won't have it going one game.
Yeah goddammit... fire 'em all. Nobody can tackle. these 4 star punks are killing us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 06:30:54 PM »
Yeah goddammit... fire 'em all. Nobody can tackle. these 4 star punks are killing us.

Ignore it if you must, but it's an issue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2011, 07:12:57 PM »
Ignore it if you must, but it's an issue.
Not ignoring anything. We haven't looked like a defense in six years or so. I like man defense too. But Mullen runs multiple formations and Relf is more than capable of switching off to another formation that would only serve to confuse our defense. We outscore the opposition. Every position coach has a hand in the failed tackling technique and poor angles. What is it that you want counsellor?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2011, 07:19:58 PM »
Not ignoring anything. We haven't looked like a defense in six years or so. I like man defense too. But Mullen runs multiple formations and Relf is more than capable of switching off to another formation that would only serve to confuse our defense. We outscore the opposition. Every position coach has a hand in the failed tackling technique and poor angles. What is it that you want counsellor?

A stop on 3rd and 10 every now and then for starters.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2011, 07:31:41 PM »
A stop on 3rd and 10 every now and then for starters.
I can't keep containment because you are on multiple threads. I know you are capable. Please restrict your comments to one and make it easy for me to STOP YOU. See what I mean!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2011, 09:13:41 PM »
You mean to tell me Auburn is gonna lose a game?!?!? That's just a bunch of Whore Shit, Auburn will win, win, win...no matter what.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2011, 04:58:38 AM »
You mean to tell me Auburn is gonna lose a game?!?!? That's just a bunch of Whore Shit, Auburn will win, win, win...no matter what.
We cant predict going 7-5 without losing some fucking games. We are rebuilding this year Christ on a cracker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2011, 05:14:56 AM »
We cant predict going 7-5 without losing some fucking games. We are rebuilding this year Christ on a cracker.
What??? That's.....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2011, 10:49:09 AM »

Al I am saying-Poor tackling is a problem. Look at the last stop-He hit him bounced off and luckily the QB went down short. Had he hit him wraped up and drove him back ( LIKE MY PEE WEE COACH TAUGHT US) it would not have been close.

We are 2-0  :aubie:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2011, 05:17:55 PM »
Al I am saying-Poor tackling is a problem. Look at the last stop-He hit him bounced off and luckily the QB went down short. Had he hit him wraped up and drove him back ( LIKE MY PEE WEE COACH TAUGHT US) it would not have been close.

I agree with the tackling issue; however, on that last stop, 185 was hitting a 250 pound bus. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

jmar

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2011, 09:01:28 PM »

Gone are the days of bulldogging, horse collars and my personal favorite,  just trying to break the other guy's helmet.  :sad: Now we have to have good form and I'm saddened by it. Killing brain cells is no longer acceptable. With head up, eyes forward, we must now lower our rears with a straightened back, applying our shoulders while giving a full wrap and then drive the opposition into the ground. I'm guessing our team is getting its fair share of instruction. I've got no answer for the dilemma.

But yes we are 2-0.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 09:04:44 PM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions