Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

WOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW

WOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW
« on: September 10, 2011, 04:23:18 PM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

jmar

Re: WOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 04:26:03 PM »
I hear you TH
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 04:41:08 PM »
HELL YEAH!! Fuck MissState, and fuck Dan Mullen.  And guess what?  You're still MissState.   :fu:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2011, 05:03:00 PM »
FIRE ROOF'S ASS NOW!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2011, 05:13:46 PM »
Mullen definitely attended the Les Miles School of Clock Management, but at least Les somehow manages to get the win.  WTF was THAT??? Absolute shitastic coaching at the end.  Srsly.  Add that to the whiney ass bullshit about the headsets and well, it confirms that MSU are a bunch of shithead losers.  I can't think of any amount of money that would get me to go there - and apparently neither can Cam - and they cannot get over it.  Assholes.

I think that the young guys getting a taste of pressure under fire will pay dividends one day - they have to still believe they can win when things look bad - think 2010 Iron Bowl. No, the luck doesn't always go your way, but having faith in yourself and your teammates is important.

Yeah, the defense is so green it looks like St. Patrick's Day out there, but special teams is making me MOIST. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2011, 05:21:12 PM »
Mullen definitely attended the Les Miles School of Clock Management, but at least Les somehow manages to get the win.  WTF was THAT??? Absolute shitastic coaching at the end.  Srsly.  Add that to the whiney ass bullshit about the headsets and well, it confirms that MSU are a bunch of shithead losers.  I can't think of any amount of money that would get me to go there - and apparently neither can Cam - and they cannot get over it.  Assholes.

I think that the young guys getting a taste of pressure under fire will pay dividends one day - they have to still believe they can win when things look bad - think 2010 Iron Bowl. No, the luck doesn't always go your way, but having faith in yourself and your teammates is important.

Yeah, the defense is so green it looks like St. Patrick's Day out there, but special teams is making me MOIST.

Im distracted by your moistness now, BUT ROOF HAS TO GO.  DEFENSE NOT GREEN, THE WHOLE DEFENSIVE PHILOSOPHY SUX DONKEY BALLS!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2011, 06:01:29 PM »
The inability to get off the field on third down is a concern. 

So is getting gashed in the middle of the field.

But overall?  Not sure I will complain a lot. 

MSU ran 94 plays.  That's a lot.

When we needed to control the clock on offense we couldn't.  Defense ran out of gas late. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

JR4AU

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2011, 06:10:48 PM »
The inability to get off the field on third down is a concern. 

So is getting gashed in the middle of the field.

But overall?  Not sure I will complain a lot. 

MSU ran 94 plays.  That's a lot.

When we needed to control the clock on offense we couldn't.  Defense ran out of gas late.

Did you see how we plsyed the option.  Dancing with Relf instead of planting his ass?  No, that type shit will cost us games.  Every offense has bad days, but when that dsy comes for us, we will get embarrassed.  Worst part is, that could happen vs ANY team left on the schedule.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2011, 06:15:17 PM »
Did you see how we plsyed the option.  Dancing with Relf instead of planting his ass?  No, that type shit will cost us games.  Every offense has bad days, but when that dsy comes for us, we will get embarrassed.  Worst part is, that could happen vs ANY team left on the schedule.

Besides Clemson's guy next week, what other team has a QB that is a credible threat to run that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2011, 06:17:41 PM »
Besides Clemson's guy next week, what other team has a QB that is a credible threat to run that?

It dosen't matter-The way we give up large chuncks of yards to backs up the middle and on the outside-It will cost us-sooner than later.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

JR4AU

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2011, 06:17:48 PM »

Not my point.  Its the overall non aggressive philosophy.  DBs playing 15 yards off.  Feathering the option instead of hitting folks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2011, 06:24:45 PM »
Not my point.  Its the overall non aggressive philosophy.  DBs playing 15 yards off.  Feathering the option instead of hitting folks.

You are not wrong about that technique but I'm saying besides Boyd at Clemson (who is currently running the ball to finish off Wofford) there isn't another team that will try and stretch it like that. Besides, the d line got a lot more pressure this week than previous. The fact that the offense ran less than 10 plays in the 4th had a lot to do with the way MSU was running at will up until the last play.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

JR4AU

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2011, 06:28:59 PM »
You are not wrong about that technique but I'm saying besides Boyd at Clemson (who is currently running the ball to finish off Wofford) there isn't another team that will try and stretch it like that. Besides, the d line got a lot more pressure this week than previous. The fact that the offense ran less than 10 plays in the 4th had a lot to do with the way MSU was running at will up until the last play.

Strike 2
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2011, 06:48:28 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2011, 07:00:19 PM »
When they are running the option you are SUPPOSED to string it out toward the boundary and make him commit. 

The problem was nobody was scraping down the line to get the pitch. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2011, 07:06:58 PM »
I don't think firing a coach during the season is a very good thing to do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2011, 07:08:30 PM »
AU is going to paste Clemson. By at least 3 scores. No jinx intended.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

JR4AU

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2011, 07:11:35 PM »
When they are running the option you are SUPPOSED to string it out toward the boundary and make him commit. 

The problem was nobody was scraping down the line to get the pitch.

Different ways to do it, and I understand the theory in this one.  Its the least aggressive way, and as you said, no help arrived.  333 tushing yds.  Damn, just damn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2011, 07:12:20 PM »
I don't think firing a coach during the season is a very good thing to do.
:facepalm:  agrees.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2011, 07:22:02 PM »
:facepalm:  agrees.
You hit the QB every time and cover the pitch man...I ran the veer. Roof can't tackle for these four star recruits. He can however run a man coverage regardless of the front. We were in nickel to begin with with an extra man in the box. We were cut up badly. And I can't cook out and argue with your ass on three different threads. Kindly confine it to one. And War Eagle!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions