Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Mullen Wears Fake Mustache and Bozo Nose to Presser...Claims Auburn is Dangerous

Elaborate. I missed this apparently. Could have had something to do with how drunk I was at the end of the game.

I heard someone else mention this too.

My wife noticed it.  I didn't see it at all, and my wife isn't exactly the most observant person concerning football.

But she swore when Mullen was complaining to the ref about his headset not working, there was a guy standing near him talking into a headset.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
My wife noticed it.  I didn't see it at all, and my wife isn't exactly the most observant person concerning football.

But she swore when Mullen was complaining to the ref about his headset not working, there was a guy standing near him talking into a headset.
^^This^^

When it was explained what was going on, they not only showed a MSU coach wearing and talking into them, but they also showed the MSU coaches in the box wearing and talking into them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
^^This^^

When it was explained what was going on, they not only showed a MSU coach wearing and talking into them, but they also showed the MSU coaches in the box wearing and talking into them.

I noticed this also.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

I noticed this also.

Fuck Mullen, and fuck State.  I saw all that shit too, and there's no way to know if they were faking it or not.  I didn't see anybody talking in to them, but if Mullen didn't shake Chiz's hand, he can eat a bag of dicks.  It's his fucking problem he heads up  Mississippi fucking State.  It's his problem he bought in to unrealistic expectations for his mediocre program.  It's his problem $180 isn't enough to buy the services of Cam Newton to play at State.  Fuck him and feed him fish heads!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Fuck Mullen, and fuck State.  I saw all that shit too, and there's no way to know if they were faking it or not.  I didn't see anybody talking in to them, but if Mullen didn't shake Chiz's hand, he can eat a bag of dicks.  It's his fucking problem he heads up  Mississippi fucking State.  It's his problem he bought in to unrealistic expectations for his mediocre program.  It's his problem $180 isn't enough to buy the services of Cam Newton to play at State.  Fuck him and feed him fish heads!

There is no doubt in my mind that the whole Cam deal fucks with Mullens head. There is no doubt in my head that he has had something to do with the whole NCAA aspect of things. Also, there is no doubt in my mind that Auburn beating Florida when he was OC fucks with him either. Thats why Auburn beating MSU by a goalline stance makes me fucking happy because he tried to beat Auburn the way he was beaten last year. FUCK Mullens!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Another thing.  The guy next to me had enormous binocs.  You could see people's teeth on the other sideline. 

AFTER they did all the bitching about headsets one of their fuckers went and hid behind an equipment box ... and stayed on the fucking headsets yapping away. 

Fuck those douchebags.  Fuck them all. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Another thing.  The guy next to me had enormous binocs.  You could see people's teeth on the other sideline. 

AFTER they did all the bitching about headsets one of their fuckers went and hid behind an equipment box ... and stayed on the fucking headsets yapping away. 

Fuck those douchebags.  Fuck them all.
Seriously???

That's something that should be brought to Mike Slive's attention, if not him, then bring it to Scarbinsky's attention.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Seriously???

That's something that should be brought to Mike Slive's attention, if not him, then bring it to Scarbinsky's attention.

When Chiz was screaming because their guys still had headsets on, one of theirs hauled ass and got behind the players and a box.  Sure looked to me like he was talking into the headset. 

I've since heard that Mullen's complaint wasn't that they weren't working but that AU was "intercepting their signals"  How he would ascertain that I have no idea.

Yeah.  We played every down like we knew what was coming.  That's why we gave up 11,381 yards. 

I checked out a MSU board just for laughs.  They are bleeding from the rectum and foaming from the mouth with rage over being cheated. 

I'll have to admit, though, I see the point a little bit.  The first down on the 92-yard drive?  Even I could see he was going to be short.  From 40 rows up I could see the gap between the ball and the stake and I was dead even with it. 

I will also say for the record that I am no fan of Dyer in the wildcat formation.  Unless he demonstrates the ability or inclination to throw the ball they're going to send 11 defenders in a massive swarm right into the heart of the line.  No reason not to.  Dyer in the wildcat is going to start being a guaranteed five yard loss.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.