Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Funniest Thing I Heard From A Corndog

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Funniest Thing I Heard From A Corndog
« on: September 02, 2011, 09:21:26 AM »
Last night, I went out with a buddy from work to watch the games.

The A&M thing came up.

He was 100% dead serious when he said the following.

"You know, I've heard that the reason they're bringing in A&M and only A&M is because they need a team to replace Auburn after they get the death penalty, so the SEC can stay at 12 teams."

I literally guffawed in his face.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Funniest Thing I Heard From A Corndog
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 09:35:21 AM »
Last night, I went out with a buddy from work to watch the games.

The A&M thing came up.

He was 100% dead serious when he said the following.

"You know, I've heard that the reason they're bringing in A&M and only A&M is because they need a team to replace Auburn after they get the death penalty, so the SEC can stay at 12 teams."

This is a buddy?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 09:43:40 AM »
This is a buddy?
If I limited my "buddies" down here to Auburn fans, I'd be emo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 09:45:30 AM »
This is a buddy?

Remember where he is GH.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 09:47:07 AM »
Weird but I have a vivid picture of you doing this...and with the beard.  You rock! Stay strong!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2011, 09:48:15 AM »
Remember where he is GH.
I know that much.

There is just no way I could spend more than 5 mins with someone who has that moronic mentality, no matter what team they are a fan of. Might as well be a caller to Finebaum.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2011, 09:53:50 AM »
I know that much.

There is just no way I could spend more than 5 mins with someone who has that moronic mentality, no matter what team they are a fan of. Might as well be a caller to Finebaum.

Yeah, seriously.  I'm almost hard pressed to believe that there's anybody that is gainfully employed at any rate higher than Mickey D's fry apprentice that actually believes that shit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2011, 09:56:14 AM »
Weird but I have a vivid picture of you doing this...and with the beard.  You rock! Stay strong!

Yes.  Stay golden Ponyboy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2011, 10:04:46 AM »
Yes.  Stay golden Ponyboy.

Let's do it for Johnny, man.  Let's do it for Johnny.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2011, 10:18:26 AM »
It's just an accepted fact here that Auburn is dirty as shit.

I've risked my reputation as a sane rational individual in their eyes on several occasions by speaking up against people who just casually mention all our "NCAA troubles". They look at me like a space alien when I say that I 100% do not believe Auburn paid Cam Newton $180,000. When I say that they have been probed and prodded to an unbelievable extreme, and nothing has come up. That Cecil & Auburn have both turned over financial records before this even came up in the public forum. That every pathetic Bama fan with a forum has claimed to have iron clad "proof", and then every single time they fail to deliver it when it comes to crunch time. How everyone in the world wants to have that dirt, but no one can produce it. That the only reason it's even being discussed is because Cecil entertained the idea from an MSU booster. And then turned him down. Like it's impossible for him to have declined it because he forsaw this type of scrutiny should he accept it. Like no one would pick Auburn over Mississippi fucking State to play football, unless they were paid.

They just look at me the whole time like I was telling them I like to masturbate with my own feces. Horrified by my pure insanity. When I'm done ranting they just go "Sure man. Sure." Just so I'll shut up.

Also, the guy last night brought up the 7-3 game. Said it's commonly referred to as "Grand Theft Auburn". They're still not over it. Tried to bring up specifics to tell my why they were robbed. I told him, "Dude it was 5 years ago. I don't even remember what you're talking about."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2011, 10:20:18 AM »

I've risked my reputation as a sane rational individual in their eyes on several occasions by speaking up against people who just casually mention all our "NCAA troubles". They look at me like a space alien when I say that I 100% do not believe Auburn paid Cam Newton $180,000. When I say that they have been probed and prodded to an unbelievable extreme, and nothing has come up. That Cecil & Auburn have both turned over financial records before this even came up in the public forum. That every pathetic Bama fan with a forum has claimed to have iron clad "proof", and then every single time they fail to deliver it when it comes to crunch time. How everyone in the world wants to have that dirt, but no one can produce it. That the only reason it's even being discussed is because Cecil entertained the idea from an MSU booster. And then turned him down. Like it's impossible for him to have declined it because he forsaw this type of scrutiny should he accept it. Like no one would pick Auburn over Mississippi fucking State to play football, unless they were paid.

They just look at me the whole time like I was telling them I like to masturbate with my own feces. Horrified by my pure insanity. When I'm done ranting they just go "Sure man. Sure." Just so I'll shut up.

Also, the guy last night brought up the 7-3 game. Said it's commonly referred to as "Grand Theft Auburn". They're still not over it. Tried to bring up specifics to tell my why they were robbed. I told him, "Dude it was 5 years ago. I don't even remember what you're talking about."

You like to masturbate with your own feces?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2011, 10:21:11 AM »

Now it's a party.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2011, 10:27:32 AM »
Grand Theft Auburn?  They want to bring up shit from years ago? Ask them about a little whistle that came from their student section that resulted in an Auburn safety.  The ref in the 04' game made a judgment call...that turned out to be right.  Their fans actually cheated that ass off to help cost Auburn the game.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2011, 11:52:59 AM »

Sounds like 1. You need to choose better friends and 2. That guy is a douche.

Just reference this every time they discuss football:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2011, 12:29:16 PM »
     On the Arkansas board someone stated they heard an Austin radio station reporting that the Big 9 was in negotiations with Arkansas to replace aTm.  Kind of a 3rd hand rumor, but easily the funniest thing I've heard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2011, 12:47:10 PM »
Grand Theft Auburn?  They want to bring up shit from years ago? Ask them about a little whistle that came from their student section that resulted in an Auburn safety.  The ref in the 04' game made a judgment call...that turned out to be right.  Their fans actually cheated that ass off to help cost Auburn the game.

Wrong game. That was the 10-9 game. The 7-3 game was the one where the cried that Auburn got away with a pass interference no-call that would have set them up as a first in goal from inside the 10 yard line with a couple minutes left.

Same conclusion though. Fuck those excuse making mother fuckers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2011, 12:49:17 PM »
Wrong game. That was the 10-9 game. The 7-3 game was the one where the cried that Auburn got away with a pass interference no-call that would have set them up as a first in goal from inside the 10 yard line with a couple minutes left.

Same conclusion though. Fuck those excuse making mother fuckers.

Yep, right play, wrong game.  Guess I picked the wrong week to stop smoking marijuana.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions