Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Who's with me?

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Who's with me?
« on: September 01, 2011, 02:20:37 PM »
Alright fuckers.  It's game night and I have spent four days stuck in that shithole called tuscaloosa.  I am about to be heading out to a beer store to stock up for the next five days of college football.  I will be cracking the top on an ice cold beverage in about an hour and hitting up sportscenter until the first kickoff.  HELL YEAH!!! IT"S FINALLY HERE!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Who's with me?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 02:50:22 PM »
Alright fuckers.  It's game night and I have spent four days stuck in that shithole called tuscaloosa.  I am about to be heading out to a beer store to stock up for the next five days of college football.  I will be cracking the top on an ice cold beverage in about an hour and hitting up sportscenter until the first kickoff.  HELL YEAH!!! IT"S FINALLY HERE!!!

You are a couple hours ahead of me on the celebration, but hellz yeah I'm wichu!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Who's with me?
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 04:07:43 PM »
Still at work, to take a day off I have to front load so I can go.

Beer is in the freezer at work-Flight is at 8:15am tomorrow should be in toomers by 12:30 or so.

Sat morning around 10:00am when I walk in the stadium and take that first wiff of JH- I become that 9 year old boy that walked there so long ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'