Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Sleep Study

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Sleep Study
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2011, 03:34:41 PM »
have you ever tried melatonin for sleep assistance? 

stuff works.  all natural supplement.

My insomnia openly mocks your melatonin.  My insomnia eats your melatonin by the pound and chases it with Sominex, and still has every 2:30am Wealth Builder informercial memorized, you Left Coast herbal hippie. 

My insomnia is a bitch...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2011, 03:43:09 PM »
It's God's way of telling you to service your man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2011, 04:16:41 PM »

:rofl:'d
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2011, 05:34:56 PM »

I remember those years of dating and first year or two of marriage, getting that 2:00am nudge and "I can't sleep."  I think if my wife woke me up at 2:00am in the morning now I would just tell her the bourbon is in the pantry, the seconal is in the medicine cabinet.

I think you should embrace your insomnia and use the opportunity to set up underground fighting clubs with the ulterior motive of overthrowing our current economic system.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2011, 07:21:08 PM »
I remember those years of dating and first year or two of marriage, getting that 2:00am nudge and "I can't sleep."  I think if my wife woke me up at 2:00am in the morning now I would just tell her the bourbon is in the pantry, the seconal is in the medicine cabinet.

I think you should embrace your insomnia and use the opportunity to set up underground fighting clubs with the ulterior motive of overthrowing our current economic system.

The first rule is that you shut the hell up about this shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Token

« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2011, 09:43:27 PM »
I tried it when I worked teh midnights as a jackboot thug. 

Do they feed that line of BS to all jackboot thugs?  The only difference I noticed was my piss glowing neon yellow.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2011, 10:51:45 PM »
I think if my wife woke me up at 2:00am in the morning now I would just tell her the bourbon is in the pantry, the seconal is in the medicine cabinet.

Carl?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2011, 07:31:48 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."