Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Guess he would have rather let it rot off...

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Guess he would have rather let it rot off...
« on: August 24, 2011, 03:24:06 PM »
SHELBYVILLE, Ky. (AP) — A jury has ruled against a Kentucky truck driver who sued a urologist claiming the doctor amputated part of his penis without his consent.

The six-man, six-woman jury came back with the verdict Wednesday in the lawsuit filed by 64-year-old Phillip Seaton, and his wife, Deborah, in Shelby County Circuit Court.

The jury ruled unanimously against the claim that Dr. John Patterson of Frankfort had failed to exercise proper care. It ruled 10-2 against the claim that Seaton hadn't consented to the amputation.

Jurors were told that Patterson had gone into the 2008 surgery intending to perform a circumcision but decided to remove part of the organ after he found potentially deadly cancer.

Lots of questions here...

I think I would be grateful if some doctor removed a malignancy that he encountered accidentally...  can't use your dick if you are dead.

But more importantly...

WHY IN THE HELL is a 64 year old man getting a circumcision?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Guess he would have rather let it rot off...
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 03:26:35 PM »

Lots of questions here...

I think I would be grateful if some doctor removed a malignancy that he encountered accidentally...  can't use your dick if you are dead.

But more importantly...

WHY IN THE HELL is a 64 year old man getting a circumcision?

He was gonna go Jewish. 
It's the new Catholic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 03:28:29 PM »
Just glad it wasn't me.  I'd have came out of that surgery as Mrs. SSGAUFAN.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 03:40:04 PM »
I'm wondering what the hell kind of consent form he signed before going into this surgery for the jury to render a verdict against him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 03:44:14 PM »
Jewish women only want something if it's 20% off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 03:47:59 PM »
What do Jewish women say during sex?

Beige.  I think I'll paint the ceiling beige.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 03:57:07 PM »
What's the difference between a Jew and a canoe?

Canoes tip
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."