Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Football Saturday's Are Coming. Revisit...

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Football Saturday's Are Coming. Revisit...
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2011, 03:06:41 PM »
Love a low country boil........damn!

We did it right where we covered a big table outside with paper and just dumped it all out.  Just grab a plate and graze til you pop.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2011, 03:17:32 PM »
We did it right where we covered a big table outside with paper and just dumped it all out.  Just grab a plate and graze til you pop.

:thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2011, 03:20:34 PM »

Just got back, two bottles of Makers Mark, two bottles of Eagle Rare, two bottles of Belvedere Vodka, and some Strawberry Daiquiri mixer for teh wimmenz for a grand total of $215.00 

Sounds like a mighty fine day!

I see you didn't pick up any Coke products. What's the deal?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2011, 03:24:35 PM »

He keeps a case on hand, but he'll never admit it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2011, 03:51:20 PM »

:muttley:

He keeps a case on hand, but he'll never admit it.

The only thing that I use a coke product for is that shit made in TN or some really nasty shit like KY Gentlemen. 

Speaking of which, I almost bought a bottle of Fighting Cock for old times sake.  I haven't seen JW Dant in years speaking of nasty shit.  My granddad and uncles used to drink that, Early Times and Evan Williams.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2011, 04:13:41 PM »
:muttley:

The only thing that I use a coke product for is that shit made in TN or some really nasty shit like KY Gentlemen. 

Speaking of which, I almost bought a bottle of Fighting Cock for old times sake.  I haven't seen JW Dant in years speaking of nasty shit.  My granddad and uncles used to drink that, Early Times and Evan Williams.

Fighting Cock, that stuff will strip the chrome off of a bumper. Rough

We used to raid my buddy's house back in the day. His dad always had Canadian Club on hand. Probably thought it would scare the kids away with that stuff. Looking back that shit was turrible. The local shop had it on sale last week, I dry heaved when I walked past the display.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2011, 04:16:09 PM »
Fighting Cock, that stuff will strip the chrome off of a bumper. Rough

We used to raid my buddy's house back in the day. His dad always had Canadian Club on hand. Probably thought it would scare the kids away with that stuff. Looking back that shit was turrible. The local shop had it on sale last week, I dry heaved when I walked past the display.

Yes it will,  every once in a while I will walk past the nasty shit and glance over.  It will sometimes call my name, "psssssttttttt, over here, c'mon, just for old times sake, don't you love us anymore, we gave you your start".....

I usually have the power to easily walk past, but from time to time (once a year) I will pick up half a gallon of some rot gut nastiness and work it over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #67 on: October 27, 2011, 04:16:41 PM »
We did a huge low country boil at the lake this summer (One of my fav meals) and the wife made a bunch of that slaw.  Before I realized it, I hadn't touched any of the LCB and was on my 3rd big ole plate of the slaw.

Three Things:

1. Being from LA we have a shrimp boil every time we head to the folks's.  My personal favorite meal, must include large pieces of Conecuh Sausage.  If your boil requires side dishes you are doing something wrong.

2. Only fags from South Carolina who go to Cotillions call it a Low Country Boil.

3. My wife makes that slaw.  I think she refers to it as 3-bag slaw or Asian slaw.  One of the favorites around our place too.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

« Reply #68 on: October 27, 2011, 04:17:54 PM »

Yes it will,  every once in a while I will walk past the nasty shitake and glance over.  It will sometimes call my name, "psssssttttttt, over here, c'mon, just for old times sake, don't you love us anymore, we gave you your start".....

I usually have the power to easily walk past, but from time to time (once a year) I will pick up half a gallon of some rot gut nastiness and work it over.

I don't drink much liquor anymore, but I get the same thing with beer.  Last time is was Southpaw that took me down memory lane.  I kicked my feet up, took a big swig, and thought, "Damn, I'm glad I don't make minimum wage anymore."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #69 on: October 27, 2011, 04:18:51 PM »
Three Things:

1. Being from LA we have a shrimp boil every time we head to the folks's.  My personal favorite meal, must include large pieces of Conecuh Sausage.  If your boil requires side dishes you are doing something wrong.

2. Only fags from South Carolina who go to Cotillions call it a Low Country Boil.

3. My wife makes that slaw.  I think she refers to it as 3-bag slaw or Asian slaw.  One of the favorites around our place too.

Umm, I think AUTiger2000 just called a couple of you fags.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2011, 04:19:39 PM »
Three Things:

Fags???  You're the one that must have large pieces of sausage.  Just....sayin'.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #71 on: October 27, 2011, 04:22:54 PM »
Fags???  You're the one that must have large pieces of sausage.  Just....sayin'.....

I eat it in a manly way.  Like Rob Halford or Freddie Mercury or a lumberjack or other manly men would.  Cause I'm manly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #72 on: October 27, 2011, 04:23:47 PM »

Just for that, I will not be buying a round if we ever get back to the Nook.

Umm, I think AUTiger2000 just called a couple of you fags.

Hush, I've got this.

^^This

I don't drink much liquor anymore, but I get the same thing with beer.  Last time is was Southpaw that took me down memory lane.  I kicked my feet up, took a big swig, and thought, "Damn, I'm glad I don't make minimum wage anymore."

I lol'd. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2011, 04:28:52 PM »

If I every run across Icehouse again....

We always bought the first keg of Icehouse in college and told everyone it was Bud Light so we could collect enough  bucks to actually get a BL keg on the second trip.

And it never failed, Icehouse Keg = Fights at your party
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2011, 04:58:04 PM »
If I every run across Icehouse again....

We always bought the first keg of Icehouse in college and told everyone it was Bud Light so we could collect enough  bucks to actually get a BL keg on the second trip.

And it never failed, Icehouse Keg = Fights at your party

Kegs and fights.  Reminds me of a college story that has nothing to do with anything in this thread except kegs and fights.  My room mate at college had this bad tendency to say the wrong thing and get his ass kicked. One night, we heard about this huge party out in a field off I-85 headed back towards Montgomery.  Supposed to have a band and kegs out the yang yang. We get there and there was like a $5.00 cover, which was huge back then.  There were 4 of us and we all paid and immediately found out there were no kegs.  We turned around and politely asked the guy for our money back.  He was cool with it but his drunk buddy popped off to my room mate.  It wasn't that big a deal but my room mate just had to bow up.  I'm like, Hutch, just leave it alone....knowing he wasn't.

Of course, Hutch has to jaw back and forth with him until the guy throws a jab and right cross, putting him down.  Hutch gets up, dazed and walks over to us.  I said, "Alright, you done here or what?"  Hutch is like, hell no, I'm gonna' kick his ass.  Hutch...dude...don't go over there and....POW..down goes Frazier.  He gets back up and wobbles back to us, bleeding out his chin.  Are you finished?  Let's get out of here.  Hell no.  I'm not lettin' him get away with that.

Well, let me give you a little piece of friendly advice.  You might...just might...I'm just sayin'....if you go over there...you might want to either throw a punch yourself or maybe...at least defend yourself.

Fuck him, where is that mother fucker...hey you....POW.  We drug him to the car and drove him to the Infirmary back in Auburn for about 10 stitches.  This time it was no kegs = fight.  Well, it really wasn't a fight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2011, 09:36:53 AM »
Kegs and fights.  Reminds me of a college story that has nothing to do with anything in this thread except kegs and fights.  My room mate at college had this bad tendency to say the wrong thing and get his ass kicked. One night, we heard about this huge party out in a field off I-85 headed back towards Montgomery.  Supposed to have a band and kegs out the yang yang. We get there and there was like a $5.00 cover, which was huge back then.  There were 4 of us and we all paid and immediately found out there were no kegs.  We turned around and politely asked the guy for our money back.  He was cool with it but his drunk buddy popped off to my room mate.  It wasn't that big a deal but my room mate just had to bow up.  I'm like, Hutch, just leave it alone....knowing he wasn't.

Of course, Hutch has to jaw back and forth with him until the guy throws a jab and right cross, putting him down.  Hutch gets up, dazed and walks over to us.  I said, "Alright, you done here or what?"  Hutch is like, hell no, I'm gonna' kick his ass.  Hutch...dude...don't go over there and....POW..down goes Frazier.  He gets back up and wobbles back to us, bleeding out his chin.  Are you finished?  Let's get out of here.  Hell no.  I'm not lettin' him get away with that.

Well, let me give you a little piece of friendly advice.  You might...just might...I'm just sayin'....if you go over there...you might want to either throw a punch yourself or maybe...at least defend yourself.

Fuck him, where is that mother fucker...hey you....POW.  We drug him to the car and drove him to the Infirmary back in Auburn for about 10 stitches.  This time it was no kegs = fight.  Well, it really wasn't a fight.

It sounds like ole' Hutch was pretty damn hard-headed. If only his jaw was a little more rigid...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2011, 10:30:12 AM »

fudge him, where is that mother fudgeer...hey you....POW.  We drug him to the car and drove him to the Infirmary back in Auburn for about 10 stitches.  This time it was no kegs = fight.  Well, it really wasn't a fight.

That's nothing.  I saw a guy lose a fight to a chandelier.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #77 on: October 28, 2011, 10:49:46 AM »
Three Things:

Maybe they call it that because.....wait for it.....they reside in the Low Country perhaps?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2011, 10:50:52 AM »
Is there any other?  At my house it's only comes two ways,  dirty with the skins still on or traditional.  Always yellow.  It's not even an option.

You're a fine human being.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2011, 11:32:17 AM »
That's nothing.  I saw a guy lose a fight to a chandelier.

I believe you told me that story.  It was great.  I sent a chair to that great woodpile in the sky after it tripped me one night.  My next trick is to talk shit to an alligator that is eyeballin' my drink.  :)

Maybe they call it that because.....wait for it.....they reside in the Low Country perhaps?

*snicker*

You're a fine human being.

I have tried to tell you this for a long time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions