Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hey bammers...how do you feel that your coach talked down to ya??

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
This was during the Guzzle More Kool-aid Caravan Tour @ Talladega:

When Saban was asked about Jimmy Johns, he said that, "he's never seen a more popular player who has never played." (I know why he's so Popular around campus, but I'm not going to let that cat outta the bag...right now) Then Saban said, in his usual tone that the crowd had the same discipline problems as the players. Mrs. Saban stepped in and told him to apologize. AHHahahahah!!! That's fucking rich.
She told him to stop treating this man like he's from the media.
Saban smiled (read...Shit Eatin' Grin) and apologized.

Then a woman praised the players for deciding to avoid the Tuscaloosa Strip after several arrests, Saban said, "I made that decision for them. I appreciate you thinking they would take that responsibility, but it wasn't their call."

This didn't come from the bammerham News or from al.com, it came from someone that went to it.

I recall a certain player saying that they got together, in their Peer Prevention program, and said that they decided that it would be best for the Football Program and the University to stop going there...or something to that nature. Also, I remember Coach $ saying that he's not going to tell players where they can go or what they can or can't do. If I remember correctly, this came after the Simeon arrest on the Strip.

He continued his closing statement from last week's talks in Mobile and Dothan... "The University of Alabama is special. Alabama fans are special." Yes, they are a Speshul fan base....Dee Dee De!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Hey bammers...how do you feel that your coach talked down to ya??
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 03:33:20 AM »
Saban is a douchbag, What a little fuck he is :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

BLS

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 09:17:53 AM »
:taunt:

No Biggie, so he's a smart ass. Lots of people are.  His remarks really don't bother me. If I was the media and had to cover him, maybe I'd feel different. I'd probably have already bitch slapped that motherfucker.

I think his attitude bothers Auburn fans more than it does Bama fans but ya'll are having fun with it so it's good. Fact is I'm kind of enjoying it as well.   :)  It gives us a good reason to be here and have a little fun.

To be honest here, I'm glad he is doing this. He's giving a large portion of the Bama fan base exactly what they need. You act like a dumb fuck; I’ll treat you like a dumb fuck! Same with the media. Ask me a stupid question; I'll treat you like a stupid ass.

It's brilliant really. Dropping back and looking at it, he's trying to change the attitude and thoughts of a lot of fans. It's no secret most expect too much too soon and for years have set themselves up for obvious falls.
The fucking dude may be an asshole but he's doing exactly what he should be doing to change the program from the inside out. All the way to the fan base, those that are unreasonable anyway.
I'm enjoying watching him set people off. For me it's very good. It's needed. He's a little big boy, he can take the heat.

What can he say? He's a grown ass man    :rofl:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 09:31:34 AM »
What can he say? He's a grown ass man    :rofl:

Well, sort of...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 10:20:17 AM »
I honestly don't know how he was with Meechegan State or LSU fans/media.  Got a glimpse at the very last with his media relations in Miami.  However, I truly believe he had no freakin' clue what he was getting into when he signed on to coach at Bama.  I heard an interview with Stallings once and he talked about that very thing.  He said every where he'd ever coached, you'd come off the practice field and there may be 1-2 local reporters and looking for a quote.  He came off the practice field at Bama and went, WTF?????

Even that far back, Stallings said he was overwhelmed by reporters and fans every single day and he was wondering what the hell he could tell em' different today.  It's 10X as bad today and if you don't have the personality to handle it, and I don't think Saban does, you're going to come off looking like a douche-nozzle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

BLS

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 10:41:57 AM »
I honestly don't know how he was with Meechegan State or LSU fans/media.  Got a glimpse at the very last with his media relations in Miami.  However, I truly believe he had no freakin' clue what he was getting into when he signed on to coach at Bama.  I heard an interview with Stallings once and he talked about that very thing.  He said every where he'd ever coached, you'd come off the practice field and there may be 1-2 local reporters and looking for a quote.  He came off the practice field at Bama and went, WTF?????

Even that far back, Stallings said he was overwhelmed by reporters and fans every single day and he was wondering what the hell he could tell em' different today.  It's 10X as bad today and if you don't have the personality to handle it, and I don't think Saban does, you're going to come off looking like a douche-nozzle.

I think that play's right into Saban's hands. He's a control freak so he may thrive in it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2008, 05:53:24 PM »
I think it's already getting at him....I think that's what will drive him away, all it'll take is another Massive 9-11/Pearl Harbor type letdown against Tulane...or Western Kentucky, then have a fan ask him a question.....Any Fucking question, and he'll Snap on him...Which the cameras will be rolling, the entire time.  I think with his "I am the Only Midget in charge HERE" attitude mixed with the fans "I want to know Everything about Everything dealing with Everything and Everyone" attitude is a recipe for Disaster.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

BLS

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2008, 06:09:50 PM »
I think it's already getting at him....I think that's what will drive him away, all it'll take is another Massive 9-11/Pearl Harbor type letdown against Tulane...or Western Kentucky, then have a fan ask him a question.....Any Fucking question, and he'll Snap on him...Which the cameras will be rolling, the entire time.  I think with his "I am the Only Midget in charge HERE" attitude mixed with the fans "I want to know Everything about Everything dealing with Everything and Everyone" attitude is a recipe for Disaster.

If there was one thing that does scare me, it's exactly what you said Prowler.

I see this as a real possibility.
I hope some dumb ass doesn't create it. I just think it will come from the media though. Even if it is a stupid fan that starts it ,that's all it would take.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2008, 07:17:57 PM »
And you know if it's on Camera....ESPN will Lap it up like a fuckin' water Buffalo.  But, you're probably right, it would more than likely come from the media...or should I say, Ian RappappappappaisThisHisRealFuckingLastName?ppapport.  But it would, most definately, be  :popcorn: time for all of us Auburn fans, if it did happen to a fan.  What would be even funnier, would be if that fan hauled off and decked him...I think EVERY fanbase, except for the bammers, would laugh their asses off, hell some of you bammers might laugh a little.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BLS

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2008, 07:55:22 PM »
And you know if it's on Camera....ESPN will Lap it up like a fuckin' water Buffalo.  But, you're probably right, it would more than likely come from the media...or should I say, Ian RappappappappaisThisHisRealFuckingLastName?ppapport.  But it would, most definately, be  :popcorn: time for all of us Auburn fans, if it did happen to a fan.  What would be even funnier, would be if that fan hauled off and decked him...I think EVERY fanbase, except for the bammers, would laugh their asses off, hell some of you bammers might laugh a little.

HAHHAAA  Dude , I would laugh my fucking ass off!!!  Ain't no doubt.
As long as it didn't run Saban off though. If any one did do this , that bitch would have to leave the state.
Motherfucker wouldn't be able to sleep safe at night.   :rofl:

Your right about Ian's dumb ass. and ESPN's.  I hate the media with a serious passion. For or against Bama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2008, 01:01:06 AM »
Fuckin' water Buffalo? Now thats Good Eat's
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.