Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I have 2 extra tickets

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
I have 2 extra tickets
« on: August 17, 2011, 02:24:03 PM »
To Utah state

Good news- I just want face value  $50.00 each

Bad news-You have to sit with me and my wife.

Section 49

I'll be in town Friday before the game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: I have 2 extra tickets
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 02:26:48 PM »
When are we suppose to meet up that morning for teh drinkings?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 02:51:17 PM »
To Utah state

Good news- I just want face value  $50.00 each

Bad news-You have to sit with me and my wife.

Section 49

I'll be in town Friday before the game.

Are you pretty?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 02:56:04 PM »
Are you pretty?

Better yet, is the wife hot?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 02:59:56 PM »
When are we suppose to meet up that morning for teh drinkings?

The tailgate spot we hang out at usually doesn't get going until around 11:00, although the guy who sets up the spot gets there early in the morning.  But, because the game starts at 11:00, I'm guessing 9:00 at the latest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 03:27:25 PM »
Better yet, is the wife hot?

I think she is and she has a big Tongue-her on the left. my sister on the right-some dude in the back.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2011, 03:38:48 PM »
Your sister in law likes to have her collards stirred doesn't she? 
Don't lie.  I can tell.  It's a gift.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2011, 03:44:53 PM »
Your sister in law likes to have her collards stirred doesn't she? 
Don't lie.  I can tell.  It's a gift.

Don't know about my (sister in law) she's not in the picture.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2011, 04:00:31 PM »
Don't know about my (sister in law) she's not in the picture.

meh. 
Sister. Sister-in-law.

BTW would that be on your left?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2011, 04:10:28 PM »
His wife is a very nice lady who carries on good conversation. That was my impression.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2011, 02:12:41 PM »
meh. 
Sister. Sister-in-law.

BTW would that be on your left?

Left in the Pic?

My wife. 

I think she must have lost a bet to continue to put up with my stoopied ass. Dragging her back for games (although she has a really good time). Sept to Dec College football every Sat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2011, 02:35:15 PM »
Left in the Pic?

My wife. 

I think she must have lost a bet to continue to put up with my stoopied ass. Dragging her back for games (although she has a really good time). Sept to Dec College football every Sat.

No left in the picture would be on your right.

You Army fucks really don't know your left from your right do you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2011, 02:39:46 PM »
No left in the picture would be on your right.

You Army fucks really don't know your left from your right do you?

Oh, That would be my sister-She grad from AU in 1984.

Since I got out I don't care which is my left or right as long as the direct deposit goes in at the first of the month.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2011, 03:50:51 PM »
Oh, That would be my sister-She grad from AU in 1984.

Since I got out I don't care which is my left or right as long as the direct deposit goes in at the first of the month.

Who your sister be?  I graduated in 84'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2011, 03:59:31 PM »
Who your sister be?  I graduated in 84'.

She finished her Masters in 1984   her name was  Debbi Daniel  Major was Education which she pissed away when she got caught changing grades for football players (here in Texas).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2011, 04:30:15 PM »
She finished her Masters in 1984   her name was  Debbi Daniel  Major was Education which she pissed away when she got caught changing grades for football players (here in Texas).

May have had some classes with her since I was in education at that time too.  Just can't tell by that pic...plus, that was many moons ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2011, 04:45:05 PM »
May have had some classes with her since I was in education at that time too.  Just can't tell by that pic...plus, that was many moons ago.

Jeezus, you fuckers are old!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2011, 04:57:20 PM »

I started to write.."Busting on my age in 3...2....1..."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2011, 05:09:31 PM »

I have said before: Blame my parents the fucked a long time ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2011, 05:10:54 PM »
Again

:muttley:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan