Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Stewart Mandel's Post-Spring Rankings

Re: Stewart Mandel's Post-Spring Rankings
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2008, 01:29:01 PM »
The only other board I post on is the Scout-Hawgsillustrated insider board.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2008, 01:53:52 PM »
I wonder just how much animosity there really is, if any, between CTT and Petrino.  Yes, it would seem logical that a guy who was all but accepting an offer to boot you out would be on the shit list.  But, who knows if these guys have talked since then or what Petrino was told by the nut sacks that flew up there?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

BLS

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2008, 02:53:02 PM »
I wonder just how much animosity there really is, if any, between CTT and Petrino.  Yes, it would seem logical that a guy who was all but accepting an offer to boot you out would be on the shit list.  But, who knows if these guys have talked since then or what Petrino was told by the nut sacks that flew up there?

I'm sure they've talked but, I doubt they are on each other's Christmas list either. Now that Petrino is in the SEC ,especially at Arky, they'll develope a bit of rivalry hate. Once the media puts it's fucked up claws into the first thing that is the least bit controversial between the two it will grow a life of it's own.

Rotten son of a bitches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2008, 03:11:29 PM »
I agree.  They may really hate each other's guts but who really knows besides them?  But either way, the media will paint it to be Wrestlemania XII
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2008, 04:29:44 PM »
I would imagine that Tubbs hates Petrino's ass, I would hate the asshole trying to take my job.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.