Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Julio Jones' Ride

Ogre

Julio Jones' Ride
« on: October 05, 2007, 01:12:33 PM »
Did anyone catch the Foley/Daphne game on ESPN2 last night?  They showed Julio Jones' talking about how some of his friends flipped his Tahoe while doing donuts.  He was standing beside a 03-06 Z-71 Chevy Tahoe.  Then they showed him playing spades in his house.  I swear the car is worth more than their house.  They interviewed his mom, Queen, in the stands, and she didn't look like she came from money (although I could be wrong).  So how the fuck does a kid in high school afford a ride like that? 

Yes, I already know the answer.  Rumors have been swirling for some time now that he is up for grabs to the highest bidder.  It appears to be between LSU and UAT.  Auburn is not recruiting him at all according to Phillip Marshall. 

So, which boosters bought it for him?  Or am I missing something?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Julio Jones' Ride
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 01:25:04 PM »
Did anyone catch the Foley/Daphne game on ESPN2 last night?  They showed Julio Jones' talking about how some of his friends flipped his Tahoe while doing donuts.  He was standing beside a 03-06 Z-71 Chevy Tahoe.  Then they showed him playing spades in his house.  I swear the car is worth more than their house.  They interviewed his mom, Queen, in the stands, and she didn't look like she came from money (although I could be wrong).  So how the fuck does a kid in high school afford a ride like that? 

Yes, I already know the answer.  Rumors have been swirling for some time now that he is up for grabs to the highest bidder.  It appears to be between LSU and UAT.  Auburn is not recruiting him at all according to Phillip Marshall. 

So, which boosters bought it for him?  Or am I missing something?
I saw that shit and thought the same exact thing. Something ain't addin' up.

I guaran-damn-tee you that Queen, based purely off her interview last night, has the means to afford such a vehicle. Their house was a testament to that.

This could get very interesting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 01:46:38 PM »
What??  Are you kiddin' me???  Didn't you see Queen??

If you wouldn't pay top dollar for prime beef like that, you must be some kind of homo.  Queen's takin' care of her boy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2007, 04:30:47 PM »
 :doh: I fucked that one up. What I was intending on saying was based on her interview, she doesn't have the means to afford such a vehicle. And to think, I am a quality technician at Honda!  :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Raven_tiger

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2007, 11:39:31 AM »
Didn't CBS do a feature on Darren McFadden earlier this year? They showed his Crown Vic with 22" rims and video system... What kind of scholly does Arky provide???
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2007, 06:39:17 PM »
A full ride scholly!   :rimshot:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2007, 07:25:33 AM »
Didn't CBS do a feature on Darren McFadden earlier this year? They showed his Crown Vic with 22" rims and video system... What kind of scholly does Arky provide???

The difference between JJ and DM is that DM can go get a loan based on his projected draft status.  Where JJ momma git de money is anutha stori.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2007, 08:36:51 AM »
Not trying to start a rumor or anything, but Queenie may be getting a huge lump of COAL for Christmas this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 08:29:27 AM »

The Drummond Family

Cause it takes Different Strokes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2007, 10:14:40 AM »
Wha choo talkin' bout, Flush?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."