Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Yox or Donuts?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Yox or Donuts?
« on: August 10, 2011, 12:27:04 PM »
I'm a heights and weights kind of guy.  I like looking at who has Yoxercised themselves into a beast and who might need to pay a little more attention to CoYox's teachings.  Pulled up the updated roster with all the players stats and there were a few eye openers. 

First off, Kiehl Frazier appears to have packed on some muscle in the off season and comes in at 6'2" and 220.  Linebacker Jawara White, who is back after sitting out the season with injuries is down 14 pounds from last years listed playing weight.  He lists at 6'2" 230.

On the interior defensive line, it appears that size won't be a problem at all.  Experience?  Yep...but we'll see. Check out:

Jeffrey Whittaker  6'4" 312

Kenneth Carter 6'5" 290

Gabe Wright 6'4" 316

DeAngelo Blackson 6'4" 325

And one guy who was signed as a DE and I believe was around 260 in HS, is Jabrian Niles.  He's now at 6'2" 297.  Yoxercise or Donuts?  Don't know but overall, I like where we're headed.

No surprises on the O-line with the exception of the #1 player out of Arizona, Christian Westerman.  Everything I saw on this guy had him at 6'4" to 6'5" and 285.  The updated roster lists him at 6'3" 277.  I forget his exact jersey number but it's in the 50's so it appears, at least initially anyway, that they look at him as a guard.

Oh, one other O-line note.  Ed Christian has also battled injuries since he got to teh Planes.  Checked his stats from last year and this one.  2010....6'4" 277.  2011....6'5" 321.

Yoxercise or Donuts?  Time will tell.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

Re: Yox or Donuts?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 05:32:16 PM »
I'm a heights and weights kind of guy.  I like looking at who has Yoxercised themselves into a beast and who might need to pay a little more attention to CoYox's teachings.  Pulled up the updated roster with all the players stats and there were a few eye openers. 

First off, Kiehl Frazier appears to have packed on some muscle in the off season and comes in at 6'2" and 220.  Linebacker Jawara White, who is back after sitting out the season with injuries is down 14 pounds from last years listed playing weight.  He lists at 6'2" 230.

On the interior defensive line, it appears that size won't be a problem at all.  Experience?  Yep...but we'll see. Check out:

Jeffrey Whittaker  6'4" 312

Kenneth Carter 6'5" 290

Gabe Wright 6'4" 316

DeAngelo Blackson 6'4" 325

And one guy who was signed as a DE and I believe was around 260 in HS, is Jabrian Niles.  He's now at 6'2" 297.  Yoxercise or Donuts?  Don't know but overall, I like where we're headed.

No surprises on the O-line with the exception of the #1 player out of Arizona, Christian Westerman.  Everything I saw on this guy had him at 6'4" to 6'5" and 285.  The updated roster lists him at 6'3" 277.  I forget his exact jersey number but it's in the 50's so it appears, at least initially anyway, that they look at him as a guard.

Oh, one other O-line note.  Ed Christian has also battled injuries since he got to teh Planes.  Checked his stats from last year and this one.  2010....6'4" 277.  2011....6'5" 321.

Yoxercise or Donuts?  Time will tell.

A buddy of mine called me today about this.  Cited Eric Mack as being grossly overweight and out of shape while some others, Dee Ford for instance, have added "good weight."  Big Ladarius hasn't gained, but hasn't lost the weight they'd like him to.  He said Chiz was very wishy washy on Big Lad...said Chiz basically said, sometimes he gets it, sometimes he doesn't, and isn't working as hard as they'd like.   He mentioned another name that escapes me now, that was a Safety, but gained "good weight" and is in excellent shape, and has moved down to LB.

Yoxercise works if you work it.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 07:36:37 PM »
A buddy of mine called me today about this.  Cited Eric Mack as being grossly overweight and out of shape while some others, Dee Ford for instance, have added "good weight."  Big Ladarius hasn't gained, but hasn't lost the weight they'd like him to.  He said Chiz was very wishy washy on Big Lad...said Chiz basically said, sometimes he gets it, sometimes he doesn't, and isn't working as hard as they'd like.   He mentioned another name that escapes me now, that was a Safety, but gained "good weight" and is in excellent shape, and has moved down to LB.

Yoxercise works if you work it.
That safety might be Swain from Gadsden.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 08:24:32 PM »
That safety might be Swain from Gadsden.

I think so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions