Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

OU Bad Boy Out

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
OU Bad Boy Out
« on: August 10, 2011, 11:19:40 AM »
Not Auburn related but definitely plays a part on the national scene.  From an ACC blog and while I think FSU is on the way back, don't know if this will really help put them on equal footing with the Sooners.  OU destroyed that team last year.  Lewis is the preseason defensive player of the year in teh 12's.

Oklahoma leading tackler injured
August, 9, 2011
Aug 92:56PM ETEmailPrintComments161By Heather DinichOklahoma defensive captain and leading tackler Travis Lewis will miss up to eight weeks with a broken bone in his left foot, leaving the Sooners without one of their best defensive players for the Sept. 17 game at Florida State.

Not that you ever want to see a player injured, but Florida State fans are bound to now have even higher hopes for a win over the Sooners. But a word of caution: Big 12 blogger David Ubben writes that there's still enough talent on the roster at other positions for Oklahoma to beat Florida State, and that Lewis' replacement, Corey Nelson, is good enough to hold things together, despite a lack of starting experience.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Re: OU Bad Boy Out
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 12:11:50 PM »
I have marked this game as one I don't want to miss.  I would like to see FSU return the ass whipping that they received.  Somebody from the ACC other than VT needs to step up and play some good football.  Really the last few years you could lump them in with the BigEast in terms of not deserving an automatic bcs bid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions